Izuku Midoryia × Reader: Because Of You

You sketched yet another eye on the margin as Aizawa continued to grumble on. You hummed softly to yourself, moving your head along softly.

Izuku glanced up at you from behind with a small smile on his lips as he took his notes. The bell rang signaling lunch, you set down your pencil and closed your notebook, grabbing your lunch bag and standing up.

"Hey Zuku." You said zipping up you backpack and looking over to the green haired boy beside you. "Y-yeah (Y/n)?" He asked, his eyes looking toward you.

"Wanna eat lunch together?" You held up your lunch box slightly and sent him a smile. He rubbed the back of his neck, "We eat lunch together everyday (Y/n)." You playfully rolled your eyes as you started walking, him following behind you.

"Well I know that, but still, it's nice to ask." You shurgged and stopped for a moment waiting for him to catch up and walk beside you. You both made light conversation as you headed down to the lunch room.

Some guys jacking around in the halls shoved you to the side as you bumped into Izuku. "Excuse you! Assholes..." you mummbled the last part under your breath as you looked over to your side. "Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't realize dumb and dumber were barrelling down the halls."

"I'm okay, thanks!" He sent you a sweet smile making you face slightly burn.

He is so cute!

Once you got to the cafeteria you sat down with Izuku, Iida, Ocacho, and a few others. "I'm so hungry!" You said opening your lunch box and beginning to scarf down your food. "Ughhhh, the sweet sustenance I have been craving!"

Izuku and the rest of the table let out a faint laugh. "I don't know how people can sit outside right now. It's freezing." Tsu said looking out the window. You shrugged, "People are weird...hey Zuku, try this!"

You shoved a bite of your food into his mouth. Your eyes sparkled as you watched him chew, his eyes widening at the taste. He swallowed and looked at you. "That was really good! Did you make it?"

"My mom and I made it together, its a family recipe." You confidently smirked and took another bite. "You are a good cook." He said scooting a bit closer toward you.

Dismissing him with a wave, you swallowed and looked up at him. "Nah, the instructions were written down." You chuckled and lightly elbowed him. "But thanks for thinking so. I mean, we could make one together if you want. It's pretty easy."

His face turned pink as he nodded. "I would like that."

"GUYS!"

You all turned as Mina ran up to your table. "Hey Mina, what do you need?" Iida asked taking a bite of his sandwich. "I'm having a party tomorrow since it's Saturday and I have nothing else to do!"

She handed you hand-made invitations that had the time and place on it. "Who else is coming?" Ochaco asked looking at the slip of paper.

"No idea! But I handed them out to every first year...anyway, I hope to see you guys there!" She skipped off to god knows where and Izuku looked at you.

"Are you gonna go (Y/n)?" He fiddled with the slip in his hands as he waited for your reply. "I don't know...are you?" He shrugged glancing around nervously. Were you going to think he was a sissy if he said no?

"Y-yeah-...uhm. Yes." He barley mangaged to croak out. "Then I guess I'll go too." You said with a yawn following. "I'm tired..."you muttered, laying your head on his shoulder.

"Do you mind?" You asked looking up at him. He gulped and shook his head, curly locks bouncing as he did. "N-no! Not at all!" You smiled and intertwined your arm with his, holding onto his own muscular one.