Enji Todoroki × Reader: Begin Again

This was a request from animegeeek. I hope I did it justice, I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted!

*LEMON*

You walked around the mall occassionally putting dresses to your figure turning and seeing if it looked at least halfway decent. Being 36 you thought you wouldn't have to deal with the stress of caring about your appearance again.

But you were attending your highschool reunion later and you didn't want to look like the homeless person you normally did.

You sighed again so tired of shopping yet determined to choose a dress.

You scanned and pushed thousands of hangers aside until you found a red dress that caught your eye. You shrugged grabbing it and walking to the dressing room.

After removing your clothes you slipped on the red dress admiring the way it hugged your curves just right. You smirked as you spun around.

The off-shoulder dress hung down to your ankles and had a slit running up the left leg and ending a little after mid thigh. It was also soft! You smiled content with your find.

You changed back into your clothes and went to go pay for the dress and the heels you had picked out earlier. 'My feet are going to kill me' you thought as you set them down.

"Find everything ok?" The lady asked.

"Yes, thanks." You paid the lady and took your stuff thanking her and heading home. Once you got there you changed into your dress, fixing your hair and put on some light makeup. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"I really don't want to go to this." You groaned trying not to talk yourself out of it. You got up grabbing your keys and walking to the door.

Once you got into your car you drove to your old highschool, UA. You turned off your car and looked up at your old school. The lights were on and you heard some music coming from inside.

You turned off your car and walked in the building. Slightly excited to see all of your old friends, but quite nervous. You looked around as you entered the main room where the party was being held, surprised about how many people showed up.

Most of them were heroes at this point and there you were, only put into UA becasue your mother was a teacher. You stayed near to the walls avoiding as many people as you could trying to get to the food.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!" You heard a shrill scream and immediatley knew who it was.

"Hi Yamada." You said just glad it was a familiar face at least. He waved his hands in a flurry of gestures. "LONG TIME NO SEE!!!" He shouted making you lean back and clean out your ears.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in a while." You smiled softly as he shot a huge grin your way. You were suprised that he actually wasn't screaming as loud as usual.

"Yamada, why did you just run- oh (Y/n)." Shouta approached you still tired and messy. Shota decided to dress up for the occasion. 'He cleans up well' you laughed to yourself as he narrowed his eyes seeming to know what you were thinking.

"Man I kinda feel like a loser surrounded by all these heros." You rubbed the back of your neck nervously. You heard a hearty laugh from behind you as you recived a solid slap on the back knocking you forward. You regained your balance and turned to see Yagi, or All Might.

"What was that for Yagi?" You put your hands on your hips.

"Long time no see (Y/n)!" He shouted laughing and grinning like....well.....All Might. You wanted to shush him so he didn't attract too much attention, little did you know that ever since you entered the building a pair of eyes had been following you across the room.