Taishiro Toyomitsu × Reader: Now And Forever

WHEW!

Here is the first Fatgum chapter and honestly the hardest part about this story was remembering he is 8'2 and that he is fucking MASSIVE.

Also, for a lot of you wondering why the reader never 'has a quirk' is because I feel like it takes away from the experience when I assign a quirk that you guys don't see yourself having. So y'all aren't quirkless 24/7, I just want to make it relatable for everyone.

You sat in your house mindlessly flipping through the TV channels. You stopped, watching a cheesy movie where the two main characters finally figured out they loved eachother. Groaning with a roll of your eyes, you turned it off. "Bleh! They'll probably break up two days later anyway."

Your mind wandered through your pessimism and to your love life. After being in a bad relationship for a while, you took a break and then decided to go back into the field.

Which proved to be a mistake.

You had met someone, yes, mostly online chatting here and there before you decided to meet up for a date after about three months of chatting. You got ready, were super excited so you waited...and waited...and waited...soon you realized they weren't showing up.

You shut down again, closing yourself off from the idea of loving somone completley out of fear of being rejected. But despite all of that, you wanted to love someone, you weren't desparate enough to be stupid like last time though. A knock resounded at your door before the door jiggled and Kayama busted in.

"HELLO BESTFRIEND! YOUR DAY JUST GOT BETTER!" She enveloped you in a hug, a light laugh escaping you. "I didn't realize you were stopping by...whats all this?" You looked down at her arms, seeing her makeup bag, a dress, and shoes. "Oh! There is a party tonight and YOU are going!"

Your eyes widened, "I don't remember hearing about this plan beforehand." She chuckled walking to your bathroom, "That was the point!" She yelled, you crossing your arms and standing in your bedroom.

"Come on (Y/n) the party will be fun!" Kayama cheered from your bathroom. "I don't like parties...too much sweat and gross men." You shuddered, rubbing your arms as you heard a laugh from the bathroom. "Not all men are gross! Plus, it's a hero party so how bad can it be?" You groaned, rubbing your eyes and looking down again at the outfit she was going to wear.

"Please (Y/n)?! I already told them you were coming! Plus...you might meet a cute boyyyyy~" She stuck her head out of the bathroom and watched as you groaned with a huff. "I-Kayama..." You grumbled, knowing the pleading look she was giving you telepathically. "Fine. But I'm not wearing anything like that." You stood up, listening to her cheer as you went into your closet. "God I hate her sometimes..." You mumbled to yourself, grabbing a 'Guns and Roses' t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans before changing into them.

"Oooooh! Simple but sexy, let me make some adjustments!" Kayama (who was now fully dressed) said eagerly, approaching you and tucking in your shirt, pulling it out just a bit so it drooped over the sides. "Go get a black belt and some converse and you'll be golden!" She winked, sitting on the edge of your bed and slipping on her heels.

Doing as you were told, you finished dressing and then made yourself look presentable as you followed Kayama to her car. "If you get drunk I'm not driving this thing back..." You flatly spoke, eyeing the super-car and becoming scared of how much the repairs would cost if you wrecked it. "I know I know! I'll have someone come pick me up later in their car!" She got in waiting as you followed suit, afraid to touch anything.

"Let's goooo!" She cheered, pulling out of the driveway and speeding down the street.

Suprisingly, you made it there in one piece, your knees shaking together as you held onto the glovebox and door handle. "You good?" She asked, smirking at you when you nodded your head. "Y-yeah..." Kayama laughed, getting out of the car and waiting for you at the front door. The house was massive, after all it was the house of a pro hero.