Katsuki Bakugou × Reader: Weakness

I am pretending like the Midoryia vs Katsuki fight happens later then the night of the exams. I couldn't fit in the story I wanted with it so we will just push it back a day.

You exited the building walking quietly alongside your frustrated (and livid) boyfriend, listening to him as he grumbled to himself in rage. His somewhat baggy school pants rustled together as he stomped beside you. "Bakugou!" Kirishima said running up behind both of you and stopping on the other side of the ash blond male.

"Hey dude...don't take it so hard, you have another chance to earn your license!" He said patting his friend on one of his slumped shoulders. "Don't touch me." He growled, shrugging his friend off.

You rolled your eyes in annoyamce and sighed, gripping the strap of your backpack, you sped up your pace enough to start walking with your other classmates, enjoying the small conversation and compliments they gave you.

Katsuki watched you and huffed, Kirishima still walking beside him with a small frown on his face. "Did you congratulate her?" He asked eyeing his friend.

"No..." Katsuki shoved his hands in his pockets and looked at the ground, his heart not sure how to feel. Was he proud of you? Hell yeah! But a small part of him hated that you passed and he didn't.

You all boarded the bus, you sitting in a seat in the back with Jiro sitting next to you. "You good?" She asked, setting her bag in her lap. You looked ahead of you, making eye contact with Katsuki who stared at you for a moment before taking a seat with Kirishima in the front.

"Oh...did he not congratulate you?" She whispered, holding her bag to her chest. Taking a deep breath, your eyes trailed to hers, "He didn't...but I don't know if is right to be mad at him, he didn't pass. I can't blame him for being upset."

Jiro raised a brow at you. "(Y/n), he could be upset as he wants but that isn't a reason for him not to be happy for you. Todoroki didn't pass either but he still said something to everyone didn't he?" You sighed, leaning your head against the window as the bus started.

"He did..." Your train of thought drifted as you looked out the window, phone buzzing in your lap making you pick it up and look at it.

Katsuki: Hey, I'm sorry...

You looked up from your screen to see Katsuki sitting sideways in his seat hunched over. His leg was bouncing as he was rapidly texting you, thumbs tapping on the screen furiously.

He finished typing and turned to look at you, eyes meeting once again before you looked down at your phone.

Katsuki: Seriously, I'm fucking sorry. I'm really pissed and I don't know what else to do.

Your eyebrows flattened as you looked back up at him and with a serious expression, you turned off your phone, making sure that he saw.

You grabbed your headphones and plugged them in, ignoring the rather desperate expression that fell across his face. You shut your eyes as you listened to the music, trying to ignore the pair of eyes that you knew were still watching you.

After about 30 minutes the bus came to a hault and everyone began to grab their bags. You stood up, putting your earbuds into your bag as you walked out of the vehicle.

"Hey (Y/n), I think someone is waiting for you." Jiro said motioning her head outside the bus, allowing you to notice Katsuki waiting outside with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

Once you exited, Katsuki immediatley turned to you, pulling you into him. "I'm sorry...Please never ignore me again." He whispered to you, barley audible over the chatter of your classmates.