Enji Todoroki × Reader: Begin Again II

You asked for it animegeeek here is part two! I wanted to finish it yesterday but my brain died apparently, so here it is!

It had been two months since your discussion with Endeavor. You had started talking again, and he had told his family about you. Shoto became even more distant and his other kids seemed a little more disappointed then anything else. He hadn't gone to see his wife, which made you slightly nervous.

You knew she was in a hospital and felt bad that she had no idea about anything in the outside world, not even about you and Enji. You just finished cleaning the kitchen and admired your work. You walked to the living room and stacked a few papers you had scattered and putting them in a pile on the table.

You felt a gust of wind burst through the window and before you cojld react the papers fell on the floor and scattered the room. "Why me. Why a six month pregnant lady? This is stupid." You said trying to figure out the best way to bend over, but not very successfully. "I can't even reach these damn papers!" You said standing back up and popping your back.

You heard a knock on your door knowing who it was. "Come in." You said irriated, slowly kneeling and using the table for balance as you picked up the papers. The door opened and Enji walked in.

He had asked to come over and you agrred and were cleaning your house of the scattered ice cream bowls and plates of unfinished food that made it look like you ate 7 meals a day.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He said walking up behind you. "These fucking papers fell over and I have to pick them back up." You said grunting getting two sheets and slapping them back on the table.

"Let me help." He said walking to the other side of the room. "No Enji! I'm fine!" You said seething from pain and anger at these papers. "(Y/n) it's my child too. I told you I am going to be a better parent this time." He said kneeling and picking up the papers. You gave him a faint smile as he picked up the papers with ease and put them on the table.

He gave you his hand as you grabbed it so he could hoist you up. You leaned on him catching your breath. "Thanks." You sighed. You looked at your belly and put your hands on your hips and furrowed your brows. "You are making this a lot more difficult!" You said to the unborn child, reciving a kick in response. "Don't talk back to me!" You snapped, soon realizing you were talking to something that couldn't reply.

Enji snickered and sat on your couch patting the space next to him. He put his hand on your back as you lowered yourself down plopping on the couch. "My back is killing me!" You said streching once more before hunching back over as much as you could.

"Let me help." Enji said. He motioned for you to turn around. You looked at him confused but turned around anyway. You felt large hands put pressure on your shoulders and rub circles around the knots, getting them to unfurl.

You exhaled as you felt heat radiate of his hands relaxing your muscles even more. He massaged your entire back over and over just letting you relax. "This place doesn't suit you (Y/n)." He spoke deeply, voice interrupting the silence. "What do you mean Enji?" You said turning around causing him to stop rubbing.

"I want you to live with me (Y/n)." You almost fell off the couch. "W-what?! You want me to move in with your family? After all of this you think that would be a good idea?!" You stammered out a reply, looking around the room nervously. He put his hand on your own looking at you.

"(Y/n) I am taking full responsibility for this. I want to be a parent for my other kids and for this little guy. But it's hard when you live across town." He squeezed your hand reassuringly.

Your eyes held worry. Worry about how his kids would react. But when you looked back at him you saw worry for the same thing. "You haven't told your kids. Have you?" You said crossing your arms and squinting your eyes.