Hitoshi Shinso × Reader: Possess Me

Song is sung by Doris Day and was the inspiration for this story. The movie is called 'Pillow Talk' and it is super amazing if you love old hollywood stuff (it isn't a musical this is the only song in movie).

"YOU'RE GETTING TRANSFERRED INTO 1-A TOMORROW!" You cheered bouncing in your place as you practically screamed in Hitoshi's ear. "Ow...and yes." His lax reaponse made you stop. "Are you not excited? You have wanted to be in class 1-A for a while."

He looked over at you, walking side by side while you went to the dorms, noticing the clear worry on your face as you looked up at him, his eyes softened. "I am excited, just nervous I guess. What if there is a reason I wasn't in the course in the first place?"

You smacked his shoulder rather hard as you let out a snicker. "Oh please, you're super strong and have a big boy smart brain!" You said flicking his head. He swatted your hand away, earning a giggle from you.

"You've been telling me that since we were kids."

"And am I wrong?" You asked rasing a brow while your shoes clacked against the concrete below you. "Am I supposed to say no? - OW!" He yelped as you smacked the back of his head, having to stand up on your tippy-toes to reach.

"No you aren't wrong." He rubbed the back of his head smirking at you. "As a proud member of class 1-A I will make sure to put in a good word for you." You flashed him a smile as you approached the large 1-A dorms.

"Remember that I won't be like this around them."

"Oh trust me, I know. It took me years to build this up!" You dramatized placing the back of your palm against your head and slightly leaning back. He shook his head at your actions giving a breathy huff of a laugh in response.

"You're so weird." He muttered, purple eyes staring into yours. "Thats what I am here for. Sometimes weird is good, especially since I am so amazing." You flipped your hair and posed for him.

"(Y/n)!" Mina said bursting through the doors slightly scaring you both, Hitoshi's face sinking back to a blank expression at the sight of someone else. "You gotta come watch this episode with us! It's about to start! Oh hi Shinso!" She waved before slamming the door shut again and the purple haired boy letting out a soft sigh.

"Hey, you'll be moved into the dorms tomorrow. I'm kinda upset you're leaving me at school alone, but at least we will be closer then across campus." You stepped closer to him, his hands burrowed deep in his pockets as he looked at you.

You always saw the positive side of everything some how. You never once gave up on him after you met him in 2nd grade, a bright smile almost always graced your lips when you spoke to anyone, even Bakugou.

Once upon a time the boy had thought about confessing his feelings toward you, but once you both got accepted into UA, his confidence wavered as he saw you be put up on a pedestal of 1-A that he couldn't reach.

He realized how much better you were than him and he held nothing against you for it, instead he placed all the balme in himself and locked his feelings away.

But now that he was being transfered into class 1-A, he wasn't quite sure how his barred up feelings would be contained as he spent countless days with you.

"I was actually thinking you could help me with it...there is a lot of family stuff that i don't like people touching." You tapped your chin. "I guess I could ask Aizawa. You and him are buddy buddy right?" He nodded, watching as a grin grew on your face.

"I'll ask! I can text you tonight and let you know....anyway, I should probably get going before the whole class murders me for missing the episode." You opened your arms to him, his hands slipping out of his pockets before they wrapped around you, holding you in a hug.