Hitoshi Shinso × Reader: The Right Words

(R/n)= Random name

You and Shinso had been friends with a complicated status, well in your opinion, for three years. You never understood what exactically was going on, but you just left it, assuming that if Shinso wanted something to change, he would make it change. It was probably because you were the first person who told him that he could use his powers for good.

You both went to UA and were in class 1-C. As you walked out of class one day you approached Shinso and of course, had to mention his purple locks. "Shinso, your hair is so cool!" You beamed toward the iris purple haired boy as you looked at his locks that seemed to defy gravity. "It looks so soft!!!!" You reached out to touch it but your hand was slapped away, making you retract it and shake it.

"Don't even think about it." He grimmaced. You pouted, "You're no fun Shinso!" You jokingly said. He rolled his eyes in response and turned away. "Shinso wait up!" You chased after him and caught up, walking by his side quietly.

As you walked the halls you looked out the window at the pretty cherry blossoms. You blinked and all of a sudden you noticed Shinso had vanished from your sight. You looked around for him only to hear grunts coming from the janitors closet a few steps beside you. You ran over to it and set down your bag banging on the door. "Shinso? Are you in there??" You put your ear to the door and listened as you heard the grunts go quiet and be replaced by soft shuffling.

You heard a familiar laugh and immediatley your face scrunched into anger. "(R/n) let him go!" You slammed your fist on the door repeatedly.

You heard cackles of three boys, the school bullies who always tortured Shinso for being different. This always made you furious, but Shinso was always so lax about it. This, however, was the first time you had witnessed it.

The door opened causing you to be pushed back, stumbiling, but catching yourself. You looked at (R/n) and his little tag-along of two boys. (R/n) loomed over you as you noticed his two friends holding Shinso up by his arms.

(R/n) turned back to look at Shinso. "His powers are going to get him nowhere in the hero world. All he can do is be a fucking villian." You clenched your fists as (R/n) looked back at you.

"This guy will ruin your reptutation (Y/n)." He sneered approaching you. You stood your ground, heart pounding in your chest. (R/n) snapped his fingers as Shinso was tossed by the two boys, landing at your feet.

You kneeled down as he tried to lift himself up. "Shinso...." whispering his name you sat him up on the wall behind you. You gentley touched his face, wiping the blood from his lip. He weakly grabbed you wrist. "(Y/n)...I-I'm fine." He sputtered as he coughed miserably from the beating he had taken.

He dropped his hand from your wrist to wipe his face. You saw a shadow cast over you. You reacted by turning around and taking a stance in front of Shinso. "Don't get near him." You said firmly eyeing the three boys. They all laughed making your confidence faulter, but not letting it show.

"He's a big boy, let him fight for himself. He can't be a hero if he can't defend himself." (R/n) said. "Shinso is already a hero!" You shouted now getting so mad that tears started rolling down your face. "He is my hero! I know he can be one for everyone else! He is more of a hero than any of you are. You know you aren't allowed to use quirks inside. Shinso follwed the rule. If you can't follow a simple rule you'll never be a hero!" You were stopped by a sudden slap to the face.

You fell to the ground and put your hand to your tingling cheek. "I am already a better hero than both of you combined." (R/n) growled putting his foot on your head and slowly applying more pressure. "No....y-you aren't!" You managed to get out words as the pressure intensified.