The Thing About Smut

Hey!

I wanted to make this chapter to address something that I have noticed a lot on my and other stories....about smut.

Smut isn't for everyone and I get that, which is why I put a warning at the top of all of my chapters so people who are uncomfortable with it don't have to read it at all (or at least so they know). But I mainly wanted to say something about the odd negativity that goes around on fanfic smut that really annoys me.

If a story has kinks in it you don't like (i.e the 'Daddy' kink is the most popular one), you don't need to comment on it. If you don't like it then don't read it, but the comments about 'Oh, I would never say this' or 'This is gross' is rude not only to me but to the other authors and people who are interested in those kinks as well.

No one is forcing you to read the story.

I put a list of warnings about every kink and trigger in BOLD at the top of every. single. chapter.

These characters are fictional at the end of the day and the story is fake. If you don't like it, don't read it. It is that simple...

I am fine with the jokes about spelling errors or people just having fun, but when you start taunting my work and others it becomes an issue. I know any piece of information given to the public is bound to receive hate...I get that. But this is just a really weird thing to hate about????lol

The reason I am writing this is because I have held myself back from adding kinks and BDSM requested stories because I was not willing to deal with those comments, but now I really don't care at all.

I am an adult. I can make my own choices, and if you don't like it then DON'T READ IT FOR GODS SAKE!

I am making this it's own thing because I want a lot of people to see it as it is. Not some authors note in the title. That being said, The Tomura chapters will have:

Daddy kink

Bondage

Cockwarming and

Exhibitionism

(Also there is a Hawks x Dabi x Reader coming up that I am excited for~)

Anywayyyyyyyyyy, thank you guys if you read this little note. I am not mad or anything, just frustrated and wanted to give a heads up!

Love you<3