Mezo Shoji × Reader: In My Arms

This is a fluffy request by thatsarcasticmechani.
Poor Shoji doesn't get enough love dammit! So here we go for our multi-armed bou
______________________________
"Wow she is so strong!"

"I think she may be the strongest hero ever!!!"

"I wish I had that quirk! It seems so cool!!!"

These were all things you heard on a day to day basis. Ever since the sports festival your full potential was noticed and many people saw you as one of the greatest future heros.

You wish you could just once say: 'I didn't do this becasue I wanted too'. Which was true up until about three months ago.

You never aspired to be a hero, you simply wanted to just be a normal person with your quirk. Your parents were the ones pushing you. They never abused you, they just expected you to live up to be a better hero then they were.

You trained for countless hours at a time to the max, basically forgetting your bodily needs from time to time. You worked so long and hard for UA that by the time you got here your routine stuck with you in a not so good way.

You would come to school exausted and your muscles strained from the physical and mental activites you had done the night before. Your body had no rest, it ran on one meal a day and you barley slept.

The reason you suddenly had the urge to actually become a hero started when you got into UA. Not becasue of the school itself, but becasue of someone in your class.

Mezo Shoji.

He was a very tall boy with three arms on each side that were all connected by peices of skin. His hair was a light cream color and his mouth was covered by a piece of fabric. As soon as you walked into the room he caught your eye. But you also caught his.

You quickly became best friends and he became your reason for actually trying. Somewhere along the lines of course you grew feelings for him which confused you.

You talked with Ochaco about your guy feeling and she confirmed it as you definatley liking him. You took the next night and laid in your bed for hours (for the first time in years) and just stared at the ceiling.

But now it was present day, this crush had been going on for a month, and you were pretty sure it was the hardest secret to keep on the planet. So, to get the thought off of your mind, you trained more.

You practically dragged yourself into the classroom making everyone watch as your baggy-eyed figure trudged along until you reached your seat across from Shoji. You plopped down and rubbed your eyes, not noticing the concerned glances from everyone in the room.

This had been going on for two weeks, and people were getting worried.

The entire class felt like it was a dream as you sat in a haze writing things down that you couldn't even read.

Soon the bell rung, and it took a moment for the ringing to stop in your ears. Lunch time....great. Everyone passed you with a worried glance as they headed down to lunch.

Well, everyone except Shoji.

"(Y/n)." He spoke. You were sure you replied, but apparently not. "(Y/n) you need to eat. You also look exausted." You braced yourself to stand and pushed up with force.

"I'm fine Sho-" you lost your balance and toppled on to Shoji.

Well that woke you up.

Your face started to burn with emberassment as you were cradled in his arms. His big, muscular, loveable arms. "(Y/n) I am going to take you to Recovery Girl if you don't eat and get sleep." You shook your head and stood up, gently pushing off of his chest.