Denki Kaminari × Reader: Laser tag

You and Denki had been dating for 4 months now and it was honeslty the best choice you had ever made in your entire existance.

Denki was a flirt, but only toward you and was such a dork you couldn't help but love him and all of his awful jokes. Not to mention all of his puns involving your quirk.

But you had never exactically had your first kiss.

You walked out of the school grounds holding Denki's hand as he talked with Sero as you were daydreaming.

You looked up at the sky admiring the clouds and all of the towering buildings over your head. Suddenly you were jerked to the side.

You looked up as Denki held you close to his chest.

"Jeez, watch where you're going (Y/n), you could get hurt." He said.

You looked around at the street bustling with traffic. Your heart started thumping in your chest as you thought about what would have happened if Denki wasn't there.

We wrapped his arms around you and  put his chin on your own. "I don't want you to leave me, good thing that I was here. Your superhero!" He said pulling away and pointing at himself with his thumb grinning like an idiot.

You laughed at his weird gesture as Sero smirked at you two.

"Light's green you guys." Sero nudged his head toward the street. You both smiled as Denki gripped your hand tightly.

While you walked down the street Denki's eyes shot open suddenly making you slightly worry. His ideas weren't usually the best and mostly wound up with him in the hospital.

"We should go to play laser tag!!" He shouted as he pointed to the big building with the neon sign. A new laser tag facility had just opened up. You looked at your boyfriend who was beaming at you waiting for your okay to go.

"Why the hell not." You said shrugging your shoulders.

"YES!!!" He screamed running into the building causing you and Sero to laugh.

"I am going to call some friends and see if they can join, that cool with you (Y/n)?" Sero said pulling out his phone.

You nodded as he dialed numbers and got on the phone. You decided to join Denki inside...mostly so he didn't get kicked out.

You entered through the double doors and looked around the huge building. It was laser tag, bowling, and a giant obstacle course suspended in the air that two people could on at a time.

You searched around for Denki, suddenly being hugged from behind. You knew who it was by the familiar smell.

"(Y/n), we should go on that while we are waiting for the others!" Denki pointed at the giant course.

"How did you know other people are-" you were cut off by Denki grabbing your hand and practically dragging you toward to course.

The closer you got the more you noticed how high it actually was. Even though people appearded to have a vest with cords on and there was absolutley no way of falling off, you still felt a small pit form in your stomach.

You had a small fear of heights, nothing bad, it was more a fear of falling from high places. But you wanted to spend time with Denki so you reluctantly agreed.

You stood in line making small talk with Denki. You finally got to the booth.

"Two dollars per person." The man lazily said, as he looked you up and down.

"Actually, free for the pretty lady." The man said as he winked.

Denki wrapped his arms around you staring down the man across from you with a look you only saw when Denki was really pissed.