Dabi × Reader: Only Truth

I drew my own art for Dabi cause I felt like it. Also this song is where I got inspiration for this.

*LEMON*

"(Y/n), thank you for being here with us today." The officer in front of you said, flipping through his papers and looking up at you. You shuffled in your seat a bit.

"No problem." The air was thick as he slid a paper in front of you. "So, you know this man?" You looked down at the photo, saliva getting stuck in your throat as you nodded.

"Can you tell me his name?" He leaned toward you as your eyebrows furrowed.

"His name is Dabi." He sighed. "Mam, I need a last name."

You shook your head and sat back in your seat. "I am here to help you find him, not give you his name or backstory." Your gaze shifted between the officer and the Pro-Hero, All Might who was standing in the corner.

Groaning, the officer gave in. "Fine, what was your relationship to this man?" Your eyes trailed down to your hands.

"I was his girlfriend...I loved him."

His eyes widened as he looked at you. All Might approached you, standing on the other side of the table. "Ms. (L/n). Were you aware of his...uhm...mental issues before you last saw him?"

Your jaw tightened, "Seriously?! I mean I know I absolutely hate him, but accusing him of having a mental illness?"

"(Y/n), we don't know what happened to him-"

"You think I do? He dropped me YEARS ago. Before he even had his scars." Your eyes began to water as you stood up from your chair and walked out of the room, going to the lobby of the police station and sitting down.

You sniffed and pulled out your phone, trying to calm yourself down by scrolling through photos. "(Y/n)." A deep voice rumbled and you looked up and turned off your phone.

All Might towered above you with his smile slightly lowered. "Are you alright?" You rubbed your eyes and mumbled: "It is a long story...the mention of him is-...hard."

He looked at you to continue. You sat back and took a breath, trying to control yourself.

"We dated in high school, he was always so sweet and caring but one day it's like a switch flipped. He began to push himself away no matter how much I begged him to talk with me...he made all these promises, how he would come back, how he loved me."

All Might sat down next to you as your cried. "A-and, I believed him...but he didn't come back. So I was just left alone, hoping and waiting only to find out it was for nothing."

You leaned over as All Might rested a comforting hand on your back. He knew it must have been hard for someone you love to break their promises, then years later you find out they are a villian.

"The station has given you a room to stay in at a hotel nearby. I will to talk to Naomasa and give you back more information."

He stood up and walked away, but you felt a strange presence telling you to follow after him. Standing, letting your feet carry you as you slipped past guards and other heros, you followed the large male.

He walked through a door as it locked behind him. You mentally cursed at yourself, putting your ear against the door and listening.

"We found the location of the Leauge of Villians."

"Where is it?"

"An old abandoned bar east of downtown, hard to miss....do you think we should tell her?"