Cheater!Shoto Todoroki × Reader × (Mystery Person): My Lady

Sorry if this isn't as Todoroki as you all expected. I personally cannot forgive cheaters and just really think that if they are so desparate to cheat, then they aren't worth my time, effort, or emotions.

You stood outside the house not even wanting to knock. You already knew what was going on and you weren't prepared to face it.

"(Y/n) I think Todoroki is cheating on you."

Those were the words told to you by so many of your friends. You and him had been dating for god knows how long, and this made you wonder...how long had he been cheating on you?

Only a few of your classmates knew about the whole ordeal, those being: Momo, Ochako, and Tsuyu. Momo was the one who told you that it had been happening and the other two confirmed it with evidence and everything.

With tye evidence in mind, you gain a sense of reassurance about what you were about to do. You had played it off for a month but you couldn't take it anymore. You held back your tears as you knocked on the door.

You heard shuffling, making your heart sink. You pounded on the door once again feeling like you could break it with a single hit. Suddenly to door opened and there stood Todoroki.

He had hickeys down his neck and a flustered face. His eyes widened as they landed on your face that shot him a look of betrayal. "(Y/N) I-" he tried to speak but you shoved past him into his house...and there she was. You had never seen this girl in your life and she was just standing there, wrapped in a blanket with messy hair.

"Shoto baby~" she cooed to him making your fury rise. "Who's this?" She finished, snapping your heart in two. "I'm his ex. And I was just leaving." You stated before marching toward the door steadily until someone pulled you back. Todoroki held onto you and looked at you with such a guilt filled expression.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing!!!" He pleaded. You sat emotionless as he rambled on a thousand words that you knew were all lies. 'I will change' 'It will never happen again' 'I love you'.

Frankly, you grew tired of listening to it and yanked your arm from his grasp and slapped him across the face so hard, he fell to the floor. "Stop lying to me dumbass." You said bluntly eyeing his figure. "You will never change, becasue if I forgive you now, you will expect me to do it again and again." You watched as he rose to his feet and stood there helplessly watching.

"Don't give me that pleading look! I never knew a guilty man could try and plead." You seethed as you made note of the rather harsh slap you gave him. "You're not a hero Todoroki..." you said as tears slipped from your eyes "How can you be a hero and save millions of hearts, when you can't even save one."

With that, you turned and walked out of the house, slamming the door behind you. "It's over...." you said with shakey hands as you walked back home. "It's really over..."

~~~~Time SKIIIIIPPPPP~~~~~

The next day at school was a nightmare, you really wish you hadn't chosen a Wednesday to break things off. You had spent the last night crying yourself to sleep and honestly recovered pretty well. Probably because you knew about it for a month already and got everything out then, but that is besides the point.

And it is the week before Valentines day, whoop-dee-doo! You chatted with your classmates as Momo and the others made sure you were okay. Todoroki sat in silence in the front of the room and it became obvious to some what had happened. "Hey (Y/n), s-sorry to intrude on buissness that isn't mine...b-but did you and Todoroki break up?"

You looked at the fumbilng Deku who was shaking in his boots waiting too be yelled at. You are assuming the other boys sent him to ask because he is the only one who could ask without making it seem like he wanted to get in your pants.