Chapter 37: Sweet To Sour

Kyra's POV

Air. I needed air. I couldn't breathe. My heart was racing at a speed I never knew it was capable of achieving.

Jayden, my husband, the man I was madly in love with, had touched me. Not just any ordinary and brief touch, but a passionate touch accompanied by licks, gentle squeezes and nibbles.

I had never felt my nipples so hard before, screaming for attention which they got for some ample time. How did he even do it? How was he so experienced?

He was, hands down, amazing at fondling and I had a really weird dream. I always wanted to have a husband who would fondle my breasts perfectly well. He was a dream come true.

The same man who had left me a moaning mess had his lips planting sensual kisses down my neck. It was as if he was studying my body, his favourite subject.

My core was on fire. I felt so wet that I was afraid I was dripping. I kept on rubbing my thighs together, ignoring the stinging pain of the bruises somewhere on my inner thighs. I just needed some friction between my legs.

I let him have his way. I wanted it too so I gave him all the time he needed. I was beginning to doubt I'd ever be able to control my feelings for him. The last thing I wanted was scaring him away by telling him I was in love with him.

He did say he had feelings for me, but I had no idea what sort of feelings they were. Maybe they were just feelings demanding pleasure, which I was giving him willingly and receiving as well.

Losing him was going to hurt. The thought of him doing the exact same thing with another woman made me want to scream. Why wasn't he just mine without any conditions?! Why did we have to meet in such complicated circumstances?!

Jayden smashed his lips onto mine without notice. I let him dominate me. His control was something I loved because it was never disappointing. When he stopped kissing me, he looked into my eyes.

How could he do it with so much ease after what we had just done? He looked at me with a dangerous scrutiny, as if he wanted to devour me.

"Better now? Do you feel any better?" he asked me. I felt better in many ways.

Not even Trevor had touched me without my bra on. He was the first man to touch me so intensely like that.

"Yes, Jay. That felt so crazy good. It really helped," I confirmed, normalising my rugged breath. He must have noticed me fidgeting, trying to create friction between my legs.

"I can't go down there, Kyra. It won't end well. I'll hurt you."

"But I can't control it. I don't know how to. I've never felt like this before," I said, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I was so horny yet I didn't even know how to handle it.

Why was I even telling him? He'd end up finding out I was a virgin who couldn't even understand what was going on with her body and how to control it.

There was a big bulge in his pants that he was trying to hide from me. I wanted to do all those things that most women my age and even younger talked about, but I was an inexperienced, confused and scared virgin.

"Kyra, I need you to be honest with me. This is a really important question which needs an honest answer."

"Sure. What is it?" I asked, swallowing hard. I hoped it had nothing to do with my virginity.

"Are you a virgin? Have you ever been with a man before? I know I've asked you this before, but I want the honest truth right now and I'll never ask that question again. It's really important that I know," Jayden asked, cupping my cheeks. He made sure I looked him in the eyes. He was dead serious.