Chapter 71: Favourite Addiction

Jayden's POV

After a toe-curling session of making love non-stop and climaxing intensely, Kyra and I decided to shower and prepare to go shopping. We could have stays indoors, cozy in each other's arms, but I knew how important Flavia's birthday was to her.

It had stopped raining and it was around six in the evening. I sat on the bed already dressed, going through my notifications on my cellphone. I made sure I minimised my cellphone usage whenever Kyra was around. I preferred giving her all my attention and figuring out what was going on through her mind.

She was my life partner. We had jumped the dating phase and getting to know each other before marriage, but we were both trying to make up for it. We were almost there. It was better late than never.

Kyra exited the bathroom and joined me in the bedroom all ready to go in a black Frisky Feline jumpsuit and black high heeled ankle boots. Her hair was pulled into a neat high pitched ponytail with perfectly done make up on her face. I never got tired of looking at her and admiring her. She was very beautiful.

I put my cellphone aside and looked at Kyra as she gracefully walked towards me with her signature enchanting smile on her glossy lips.

Kyra stood in front of me and stretched out her hands to me. I smiled at her, holding her warm hands. "Ready to go?" she asked me, squeezing my hands gently.

"I guess so," I replied, loving the way her hands felt in mine. Any physical contact with her was heaven for me. I adored her.

"It's been hours since lunch. Are you hungry? Should we order something before leaving the hotel? They have amazing food you'll love here." Kyra was a caring wife. She took care of all my needs just as much as I took care of hers.

"I am hungry, but we can eat out once we're done shopping. I can manage."

"I'll make you your favourite dishes once we get home. I miss cooking for you."

"I miss your delicious food. I love it when you spoil me."

Kyra chuckled and she kissed the top of my hand lightly. "I'm glad I'm not failing at my duties as your wife."

"Of course, Kyra. You're an amazing wife. I know for sure you'll be an amazing mom to our kids as well. We'll be lucky to have you in our lives."

In my mind, I could already imagine Kyra and I with our son or daughter. It was a joy I couldn't wait to experience. I wanted to build a happy family with her and have many children with her.

"I hope so. Can we go now? It might start raining again before we even leave."

"Well, okay, but about that hunger..."

"You've reconsidered ordering?" she asked me, raising her eyebrows. I chuckled and let go of her hands. I placed them on her tiny waist.

"No, baby. There's another hunger I have that only you can satisfy," I replied, biting my bottom lip.

Kyra put her hands on top of mine and removed them from her waist. "Jay, aren't you tired of me yet? You've had me in your bed for nearly four months now," she replied, looking away while she chuckled.

"Not even a little bit. I just can't get enough of you. I'll never get tired of you. Touching you is my hobby. Loving you is an addiction. My favorite addiction."

"Well, I'm glad we share the same addiction, Jay. I never thought I'd be able to love a man as much as I love you. Just don't break my heart, okay? If you do, heaven knows what's gonna happen to me because I've put my all into this relationship."