Chapter 39: The Art Of Pleasure

Jayden's POV

"Will you quit moving so much, Kyra? You have to relax and let me massage you until you feel better," I told her, applying pressure on her arms.

I loved how her smooth and soft skin felt against my fingertips. I wanted to explore every inch of her skin and make her feel good and relaxed in ways no one had ever shown her.

"You keep on tickling me. That's so unfair," she lied, pulling down her T-shirt, an alien red colour invading her cheeks.

She frantically tried to cover up her thighs, but they were on full display. Every now and then, I got a peek of her bright red panties when I intentionally pulled up the T-shirt a little.

I really, really wanted to push aside her panties and...

"Jayden, my arms are up here," Kyra interrupted my thoughts. I moved my eyes back to her gorgeous pair of ocean eyes.

I loved how I could read her like a book. My favourite book. She was struggling to keep her hormones intact. Her eyes had changed from their normal softness. With every touch, they appeared to change their shade, in response to the magical touch I was giving her body.

Kyra was the kind of woman who needed a gentle, coaxing and firm hand, one whose passions were buried behind her modesty, but which flared to life beautifully when teased.

"It's a beautiful sight down there. I couldn't resist the urge to steal a glance," I said in a low husky tone. She closed her eyes and opened them shortly after. Her breathing was slowly but surely becoming uneven.

"Will you stop talking, please."

"Why? Do my words make you wet, Princess? Do you feel a tingling sensation between your legs?" I tortured her, enjoying the look of pure shock with a hint of arousal on her face. My hands never left her body.

Licking her bottom lip, Kyra turned to look into my eyes which she had been avoiding. The connection sent a blast of excitement through me.

"Jayden Montero, if you think your dirty words are going to make me beg you to kiss me and touch me, forget it. Your words don't faze me even a bit, so stop trying," Kyra said confidently, looking straight into my eyes.

I laughed, moving my hands to her shoulders. I knelt on the bed, kicking off my shoes. I started massaging her tense shoulders and she immediately melted into my touch.

She closed her alluring eyes and arched her back a little. Her chest rose and fell invitingly, giving me memories of the previous night. Just one touch of her bare skin and I'd see her erect nipples through her T-shirt. I needed to see them.

Her bed was luxurious, comfortable and big enough to make her relax peacefully. I made sure I did my best. She had to enjoy her rights as my wife.

After a few minutes, I descended my hands to the region just above her full breasts. She literally shot up and put her hands on her chest.

"Woah! Sensitive much, are we?"

"I said no touching, Jay."

"But I didn't even put my hands there," I defended.

"But you were close," she shot back. I laughed and she pulled a face at me.

Those small actions melted my heart. They made me feel selfish and possessive. The idea of sharing all the cuteness with another man was unwelcome to me. I wanted her all to myself.

I gently pushed Kyra back onto her back. She was hesitant, her hands still covering her breasts. I tried to remove them when she was flat on her back, but she kept still.