Chapter 63: Sexy Seductress

Jayden's POV

I sat all alone in our bedroom a few minutes past eleven after a fun filled date with Kyra. She was one of the most energetic people I knew at doing things she loved. We went from ride to ride and tasted almost every candy they sold at the fair and the ice cream.

We had our first Instagram live together on Kyra's page while watching a thrilling firework display. It was truly special and magical spending time with her and seeing her laugh and enjoy her life.

She had gotten all mad at me once we got home and I told her I had some work to attend to. The part that got her most angry was that I had business with a businesswoman who the company was working on a project with.

I tried explaining how important it was and that she had called at night simply because we were on different time zones, but jealous Kyra turned a deaf ear to me and told me she'd stay with Charlie for a while and then she'd decide on whether to join me in bed or not.

I was on the phone with Clara when Kyra walked into the bedroom. She was still in jealousy mode judging by her pout and cute frown. She closed the door and walked into the walk-in closet without talking to me or looking at me.

I was sitting on the bed with my laptop on my laps, going through some jewellery designs Clara had designed, discussing them with her. I was shirtless, wearing white sweatpants.

Kyra came out of the walk-in closet five minutes later probably on a mission to ruin my entire life. She was wearing a red g-string that left her round and firm butt on full display. I felt uncomfortable in my pants instantly as my member twitched and grew hard.

She was wearing a red Nike cropped hoodie that left a large portion of her belly bare. Her hair was pulled into a sexy messy bun. Her legs were so long and they looked yummy. I licked my lips slowly as she catwalked to the mini fridge and bent down, lifting her butt intentionally.

I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, trying my best to maintain a normal voice on the call. When I made love to her, I lost my mind completely. Being deep inside her with her walls clenched around me and her nails digging into my flesh was the most exquisite pleasure I had ever experienced and even more.

Our shower was just mind blowing. Seeing her on her knees with her mouth wrapped around my length was insane and it tore me apart. She was passionate about everything she did and I definitely wanted to experience that same pleasure with her and even more. I wanted to pound into her and make her scream until her voice was hoarse.

All my dirty thoughts made me granite hard and ignited a fire in the pit of my stomach. I needed to extinguish that fire before it consumed me and only the sexy seductress giving me a sexy tease show could do that.

Kyra grabbed a bottle of champagne and she popped it open. She poured herself a glass and washed down the champagne, giving me her back. I slid my laptop down my laps a little bit and put my hand on my hardness. I rubbed myself gently, looking at Kyra.

Kyra put down her glass after she finished its contents and she slowly turned to me. She slowly walked towards the bed, swaying her hips seductively. She crawled onto the bed from the edge with a cat like prowess.

There was just something about her that made desire hum in my body at a pulsating rhythm. Kyra removed my laptop from my laps and put it next to me on the bed. She leaned in close to my ear and she took the earlobe between her teeth, giving it light licks.

She took the entire earlobe into her mouth and released it with a pop sound. Blood rushed to my ears. I couldn't continue talking on the phone anymore. I had to make up something to hang up. This was pure torture.