Chapter 60: Deep Inside

Kyra's POV

I looked at my reflection in the body length mirror before me in my bedroom. It was already evening around eight and it was still raining heavily from the previous day.

It had taken me at least two hours to prepare myself for this night. I paid attention to each and every inch of my body and the outcome wasn't disappointing. It turned out just the way I wanted it to be.

I grabbed my red silk robe and slipped it on, covering my sexy red lingerie. It was the sexiest piece of lingerie I had ever worn in my life. It gave me a bit of confidence for the night.

Jayden Montero loved me. He was in love with me. He knew that I loved him and he was willing to return my love. He was officially mine. Alone.

He still hadn't given me my surprise. I wondered what it was. Maybe it had something to do with our night or even better, but either way, I knew I was going to love it.

My entire day had gone by in a blur, stuck in my office with a pile of paperwork to go through. I was pretty much less efficient for the day because my brain and my hormones decided to gang up against me and focus on my husband, his love for me which engulfed me and the tingling sensation between my legs anticipating what it'd feel like having him inside me.

I had strong feelings of both excitement and nervousness bubbling up in my stomach. I was ready for this. I knew I was and this was the perfect time. We had both gone through the results and we were both clean. I was on the pill so we didn't need any condoms. I wanted to feel him raw without any barrier.

My nervousness had many sources. There was this fear in me of not being good enough. I wanted to be able to be so good in bed with him that he'd never think of leaving me for another woman. I wanted to fulfill all his desires and make him mine.

Apart from that, I was worried about whether it'd hurt so much that I'd tell him to stop and never want to do it again or if it'd be better than I expected and not hurt that much like some of my colleagues at work described their first times.

I pushed all my worries and insecurities to the back of my head including the fact that I hadn't met Kylie ever since she broke up with Jayden. I wanted to talk to her and hear what was on her mind. I had to confirm that she was truly over him.

I heard a soft knock at the door. It was him. He was here to get me already. We were making love for the first time in his bedroom which we'd make ours. I couldn't wait to share a bedroom with him. I loved him a lot and I wanted to be a part of every moment of his life.

I walked to the door and opened it, my heart pulsating. I could hear the rain pelting down on the roof and thunder roaring loudly after the bright flashing of lightning. All those sounds were like background music as my blood rushed to my ears and butterflies formed in my stomach.

Jayden stood before, leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a pair of red trousers and a white tucked in shirt that outlined his perfectly sculptured torso that made my mouth water. Two buttons were open and he had a rose between his teeth.

Heat immediately pooled between my legs and I felt my nipples stiffen. One thing was for sure, I had a scalding sexy husband who could make me wet without even touching me.

Jayden eye wrapped my body and his eyes instantly became hooded and clouded by lust. I didn't dare to look at his member. I'd embarrass myself by making alien sounds that always escaped from my mouth whenever I couldn't handle the heat anymore.

"Uhm, hie," I practically whispered. Jayden saved me the awkwardness by approaching me. He put his hand around my waist and gently pulled me close to him. My eyes searched for his as he removed the rose from between his teeth and drew it close to my nose.