Chapter 16: Undecided

Jayden's POV

"Whoopsie," Monica breathed out when the silence lengthened pulling those innocent puppy eyes.

I was dumbfounded. For a moment there I thought it was Kylie. Everything would have been so crazy messed up because of stupid lack of self control.

"Holy cheese, Monica! Ever heard of this thing called knocking?" I shrieked.

"Right. You nearly gave me heart attack," Kyra added turning around to put on her top. So crazy shy.

"Oh my God. This is shockingly unbelievable. You are acting like you were caught doing something wrong yet the two of you are husband and wife," she sighed folding her arms.

"Even though. There is this thing called privacy, Monica. Would you like me walking in on you and your partner being intimate."

"You two weren't even having sex. You were just showing your wife how much you missed her and it was totes adorable and steamy," she giggled doing things with her feet.

"You are just impossible, Monica," l surrendered putting my hands up.

"I'm sure this is juicy. Everyone must hear," she squealed excitedly rubbing her hands together.

"Please don't, Monica. Please please please don't tell anyone," Kyra literally begged her hands put together.

"Hmmm...Why is that so?" Monica asked leaning against the door frame with an eyebrow cocked.

"I-I don't feel comfortable talking about these things in public."

"Awww. How did you end up with this vulgar psycho then?" she cooed shooting me hilarious daggers.

"If you are done interrogating us Miss Detective, can we go downstairs now?" I cut the long story short.

"Yeah right. I had come here to call you two anyway. Come on. Let's go."

"I'll change into something else. I'll be right down," Kyra spoke softly her hand gently rubbing the neck I had been nibbling at minutes ago. I had left her marked and her top published it.

"Sure dear and don't worry. Your secret is safe with me," Monica assured her before literally dragging me out and shutting the door.

I thought the drama was over but Monica squealed excitedly and squeezed me into a tight hug.

"Can't breathe," I complained and she let go of me.

"I'm so happy for you, Jay. I'm happy you are not some manwhore billionaire. I'm happy you did the right thing and married a beautiful woman whom you take such good care of," she said with her dreamy eyes on.

This was the reason why I had failed to tell Monica about this arrangement. Everything happened so fast and she was one of the first people to come and congratulate me. She was so happy and excited that telling the truth was hard. She didn't even give me a chance to speak. I didn't want to break her immaculate heart.

As for Nick he wasn't around. I didn't even have time to call. When he came back Monica had already spread the vibe. We decided to keep them in the dark but it was harder than we thought. There had to be some reason why they didn't know of this arrangement. Only fate knew.

"I'm glad, Monica. Anyways,how did your case go?" I asked as we walked down the hallway.

"It went perfectly well. This time it was complicated but fun and intriguing. The culprits are going to be severely punished," she said passionately.

"I'm proud of you crazyhead," I told her side hugging her.

"You should be because I'm always proud of you too. Always."