Chapter 52: Tricked And Punished

Jayden's POV

I looked around the spot on the beach I had chosen to turn into the most romantic and creative masterpiece I had ever worked on ever since my first date. This was by far the most effort I had put into decorating anything by myself without assistance or ideas from anyone.

My intention was to charm her, impress her and show her just how much I loved her. I had never been so afraid of telling someone I loved them so much in my life. I had many fears, many insecurities. What if she rejected me? What if the Kylie issue came up again and she didn't want to accept my feelings? What if she didn't love me back?

Different questions without answers whirled through my mind, but my heart told me everything I felt was mutual.

I lit amber and vanilla blossom scented candles that were mostly heart shaped and arranged them in a beautiful and romantic way. There was a four poster bed with roses adorning it. I'd cuddle up with her right there and worship her body with my kisses and caresses.

I had a variety of wine bottles including her favourite. I wanted her to try some I thought she'd love. Just in case she wasn't in the mood for wine, I also had cocktails, fruit juices and some beverages I had observed she drank almost everyday.

I had a variety of fruits for the two of us, like cherries and strawberries. I had a lot in mind planned out for us. I wanted to dance with her, serenade her, dive into the ocean with her and tell her how much I loved her. I usually had many romantic words to say in line with such a confession, but I suddenly couldn't find the right words to say. Confessing my love for her was harder than I thought.

I waited patiently for her, praying everything would go the way I had planned. I didn't want to mess up anything. There was no room for anything less than perfection. She had to feel that to me, she was royalty. I was madly in love with her.

I waited patiently for another hour. She was probably fussing on what to wear and how to present herself. I just chuckled, imagining all the stress she was probably going through.

I felt smooth, familiar hands cover my eyes from behind me. I smiled brighter than I ever imagined I would. A blindfold was immediately put on my eyes. That was unexpected, but just amazing.

I couldn't feel her presence behind me anymore. Suddenly, I was knocked backward onto the bed and I felt legs fall on either side of my hips. Her body crashed down onto mine and our lips immediately connected.

She was always full of surprises. When my tongue slipped into her mouth, I had a different taste in my mouth. She tasted and felt different from all the other times we had kissed. She normally gave me back equal passion and fought for dominance before eventually giving in. This time around, she let me take control without a fight.

Everything seemed wrong and weird the moment she started unbuttoning my jeans and fumbling with the zip. She wasn't that bold yet. She hesitated every time whenever it came to going down there, but she was suddenly eager to undress me.

I inhaled her scent. She didn't have her normal floral scent. There was an expensive smelling perfume blocking her body scent. I reached my hand for her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze.

That's when I knew I had the wrong person. The body reaction to my touch was different, plus those weren't her breasts. I had touched hers enough to know them and how they felt. The ones I touched were familiar as well. How was this even happening?

"Kylie," I whispered, panting from both the kiss we had shared and my irregular breathing due to the shock of how such a mistake had happened. Had Tania confused them?