Chapter 22: Memory Imprints

Jayden's POV

I smiled at Kyra as she stomped off to her bedroom in my soaking wet shirt. She looked crazy cute in it especially with her hair wet.

I went to my bedroom and showered again then I wore white ripped jeans, a denim button down shirt and matching converse sneakers.

I went to the lounge where I saw Dad sitting with Kylie. From the floor to ceiling window, I could see Nick and Kyle in the garden with the gardener helping out with the flowers. They were nature loving freaks.

I went on to hug my dad from behind then I sat on a couch opposite theirs.

"How are you doing, Dad?" I asked looking at him lovingly.

"I'm okay, Jay. I'm fine now that you are here. I was really worried about you."

"I'm really sorry, Dad. It wasn't my intention to do that to any of you. I won't repeat that mistake again," I assured him and he smiled at me whilst nodding.

"Kylie, don't you wanna go out with your boyfriend's dad today?" Dad asked looking at Kylie who was pulling her best innocent face.

"Of course, Dad. Where would you like us to go?" Kylie asked politely.

"Let's go and milk cows at our farm in the countryside," Dad offered making Kylie's eyes widen dramatically. Dad and I laughed.

"I'm just joking with you. You said you need a new car for your birthday. Let's go and get you one," Dad said to Kylie and her face immediately lit up.

"Really?" she asked cheerfully.

"Yes. We can also go and do whatever you want. You can buy whatever you want. It's on me."

"Thank you very much, Dad," Kylie babbled as she squeezed Dad into a hug.

"So we'll see you, Jay."

"Sure. Have fun."

I watched the two walk out whilst talking about something that made Kylie grin.

I loved my dad. He was trying in every way possible to show both Kylie and I that he cared about us and our relationship. He held a special place in my heart.

After a short period of boredom in the lounge, I decided to go and bug the life out of someone. Bugging her was becoming a hobby. I loved her dramatic reaction to silly things.

I walked upstairs to her bedroom and knocked but she didn't open. I let myself in and noticed she wasn't in. She was probably still bathing.

I sat on her bed and looked around her room. She was very smart. Everything was in place and perfect. She appeared to be a responsible woman. I liked that attribute.

After a short while, I heard humming and then Princess opened the door to her bathroom in just a white towel.

She seemed not to notice me as she was about to strip out of it.

Just do it. Come on!

I don't know what propelled her to look at the bed and then she saw me. Her eyes threw daggers at me.

"Why did you stop? I was really looking forward to seeing your nudity," I told her and she folded her arms.

"Jayden Montero, I'm kindly asking you to leave my bedroom," she said calmly.

"Kyra London Casella, I'm kindly asking you to let me stay in here."

"And do what?"

"And blow your hair for you."