Chapter 3: Meeting The Billionaire and His Girlfriend

Kyra's POV

"Smile, London. This is your moment," Layton whispered into my ear as he walked me down the aisle.

Nervous is an underestimation of how I was feeling. My palms were sweaty,my knees were trembling and my face was burning.

I wore a gorgeous mermaid gown that was obviously a designer gown. It must have been Lisa who picked it out because everything was her taste.

I had put a lot of effort into my looks for the first time in forever. I hoped it was at least fine.

I dreaded this moment. I had always dreamt of my dad walking me down the aisle but fate had had other plans. At least Layton was there. I knew deep down he still had a soft spot for his younger sibling.

We finally made it to the altar and there I was standing next to my would-be husband.

Maybe I missed the moment but he hadn't looked at me even once. His face was glued at the priest and he didn't look that happy. Heck, he didn't look happy at all.

Despite all that, I was still amazed by how effortlessly handsome he was. He looked even better in person.

He was smoking hot tall; taller than me with a body any woman would die for. His hair was dirty blond and his eyes emerald ice. They looked cold but surprisingly that was his best feature in my opinion. They held a mystery I was yet to discover.

They were like a forest. One I'd get lost in. I had never fancied the idea of getting lost before but if I could get lost in his forest then I'd volunteer happily.

We exchanged wedding vows and all the necessary stuff. Even his voice made me shiver. It wasn't a normal shiver. It was something intense, something intimate and something I had never experienced before.

When it was the kiss part, my cheeks were flushed. In my mind I imagined some dramatic kiss from the movies. A kiss that'd give me the so called butterflies.

Once again reality made a complete joke out of my imagination. It was a simple peck at the corner of the lips. That didn't count as a kiss!

I had thought of it as funny that I'd get my first kiss on my wedding day but now it was even funnier. I still had virgin lips even after my wedding reception.

Everything happened so fast that in a short space of time I was trapped in the billionaire's car. Pardon me, my husband's car which was now officially mine as well right?

It was a limousine and his scent flooded the car. It completely filled my nostrils and intoxicated my mind. Soon I would get to smell his scent at a closer angle and run my hands through his oh-so-sexy hair.

One thing bothered me though. He had neither spoken to me nor looked at me. He was furiously typing on his cellphone with his eyebrows knitted. He seemed distracted.

I had no idea on how this entire wifey thing worked out but I had to give it a shot hey. I cleared my throat softly for attention which I didn't get.

Okay, maybe I was too soft. I tried again.

"Do you need something?" he asked me coldly all his attention still on his phone.

His voice was like music to my ears despite the coldness it held.

"Umm, I was thinking that since we don't know each other we could maybe start by introductions," I started trying my best to raise my voice a little.

He didn't reply. I was beginning to feel odd.

"So, I'm Kyra Casella..Well Mont...."

"I know who you are. I wouldn't marry someone whose name I don't know."