Chapter 61: Blazing Flame

Kyra's POV

I woke up feeling extraordinarily warm with Jayden spooning me, his legs tangled with mine. His hand was on my breast, cupping it gently. I could feel his skin against mine and his hot breath on my neck. This was the best feeling in the world.

Memories of the previous night and very early in the morning flooded my mind. I smiled broadly, remembering every bit of it. He made me feel good, loved and beautiful. The feeling of him buried deep inside me was something I couldn't describe perfectly well with words. It was out of this world.

I put my hand on top of Jayden's and he hummed lazily, squeezing my breast and rubbing his nose against my neck. "You're awake," he muttered sleepily, snuggling in closer.

"Hey, love," I replied, giggling as he bit my neck teasingly. Jayden dropped his hand to my core and started massaging my clit up and down slowly as he kissed my neck and teased me with his tongue.

"I enjoyed last night more than I could have ever imagined. Girl, you've got me all hooked up and intoxicated. I've never been with a woman like you who satisfies me as much as you do. I love you. I love you very much."

"I love you more than you can ever imagine," I replied, enjoying the delicious sensations that flowed through my body in response to his touch.

Jayden and I got up from bed after a few more lovebites. I had them on my neck and on my breasts. He was a passionate lover. The white sheets were stained with blood and it kind of made me shy, but Jayden assured me he'd take care of the sheets. He balled them up and put them on the floor.

He picked me up and we both went into the bathroom. I felt sore between my legs, but it was tolerable. We both brushed our teeth before going into the shower cubicle to shower together. The first thing we did was making out passionately like our lives depended on it. These were the moments I lived for.

Showering with him was a lot of fun. He kept me giggling and laughing the whole time as we rubbed deliciously scented exfoliant on each other's backs and he washed my hair. I gave him a soothing scalp massage and we both played with the scented soap, soaping each other and massaging each other. He gave my body the attention it yearned for and I did the same for him.

We stood under the two removable showerheads close together with him behind me, letting the hot water wash all the soap away. I grabbed the showerhead and held it to my clit to feel the warm water right there. Jayden had both of my breasts firmly cupped in his hands, squeezing them and pinching my erect nipples.

I let go of the showerhead and captured Jayden's lips with mine in a steamy make out session. I never got tired kissing him and feeling his hands on my body. His breath was minty and just perfect.

I went behind Jayden as he focused on washing his chest. I soaped up my breasts until they were slippery. I stood behind him and pressed my soaped breasts against his back.

"Kyra," Jayden groaned as I pressed my breasts even more against his back. I reached around and teasingly stroked his upper thighs. "You have no idea how crazy it drives me when your breasts press against my body like that."

"You love it?" I asked him, faking innocence, sliding my breasts up and down his wet back. He groaned even louder, putting his hands on top of mine.

"I love it," he replied, pressing down my hands onto his thighs. He was aroused. I could feel it as my hands brushed against his hard member. The soap on my breasts had been completely washed off so I walked back in front of Jayden.

Making eye contact with him was something I loved and had gotten used to. His eyes never lied. They held the perfect sincerity and comfort I adored. Jayden framed my face with his hands and kissed me again softly and slowly, savoring the moment.