Chapter 89: Forever Yours

Kyra's POV

Jayden opened the door of his car on my side and I stepped out, taking his hand which he had extended politely towards me to help me out. I murmured a polite thank you with a smile on my face as he helped out and closed the door once I was standing next to him.

We linked arms and he gave me a small peck on my forehead before we started walking down the pathway that led to the dock of a beautiful lake.

There were bright heart shaped lanterns hanging on tree branches and rose petals artistically scattered on the pathway we were walking on. Star shaped twinkle lights were wound around branches and lining the pathway. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

It was a beautiful sunset and it felt extraordinarily magical with the water in the lake glimmering beneath the beautiful sky, looking calm and inviting.

I had no idea if it was the beautiful weather and scene that added the special magical effect or if it was the exceptional man right next to me, holding me like his entire life depended on it.

It had to be him because the way he looked at me and smiled made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the entire world and the way he treated me with love, respect and honour assured me of his unconditional love.

He had been extra sweet and romantic over the past couple of days. He had also been busy running some work related errands, but he always found time to spoil me and spend quality time with me especially at night.

During the day after my monthly check up with our doctor, he had treated me to a luxurious spa day while he ran a few errands. It was simply perfect and relaxing. He sent me many bouquets of red roses, cute love notes and boxes of chocolates while I was there. He knew his way to my heart.

He had picked me up in person and taken me on a romantic dinner date before we headed here. This was probably where we'd sum up our beautiful day. It was beautiful and refreshing. I loved it.

This romantic environment was perfect for me to give him a surprise I had for him. I just had to be patient for a little while until the time was perfect.

"You're looking very beautiful tonight, Kyra," Jayden complimented me, staring down at me as we walked slowly down the pathway. "Even the sunset can't compare to your majestic beauty," he added, looking up at the beautiful sky.

I chuckled, looking up at him. "Although you've been complimenting my looks all day, thank you. You look handsome as well. Well, you always do. This place is magical by the way. Thank you for taking me here."

"I thought you might want to take a walk and refresh your mind a bit. Do you like it here?"

My lips cracked into a smile. "Of course I do. Who wouldn't? This is peaceful, magical and romantic. It's perfect," I replied honestly. "I think I'm the happiest woman alive tonight."

Jayden pulled me closer to him and he kissed me on the lips briefly. When he pulled away, he was smiling affectionately at me. "I'm glad you're happy," he murmured.

We continued walking down the pathway until we got to the dock. I was completely wowed and mesmerised as we walked down the dock. There were candles lining the edges and even brighter red rose petals on the path where we walked.

Floral bouquets, especially red rose bouquets, beautifully complemented the candles, adorning the dock majestically. Everything was purely artistically done. It was perfect and the beautiful scenery made my heart clench with so many beautiful emotions.

Jayden scooped me into his arms out of the blue and I gasped with a wide grin on my face. He walked further down the dock, staring deep into my eyes as if he were communicating all his feelings for me through his soft gaze.