Author's Note

Dear readers

I know I had promised to upload an epilogue soon, but unfortunately, I'm unable to upload one any time soon due to sudden personal issues.

I know it's just one chapter, but I don't want to rush the epilogue through and give you something short and unsatisfying. I want to take time with it and carefully plan all the steps, putting as much effort as I put into the other chapters.

I'm not saying there won't be one completely. There will be, but it'll take some days or a couple of weeks before I write and upload it.

I think the last chapter ended well and there weren't many hanging questions if any. An epilogue will probably focus on their future with their children, what happened to the other characters and so forth.

For now, I'm marking the story completed without the epilogue. If you enjoyed the story and you want to read the epilogue when I upload it, please do not delete the book from your library. You'll get the notification once I've uploaded.

I hope you understand me.

This journey hasn't been easy and all soft. It had its ups and downs, but I made it to the last chapter through all the love and the hate as well. I met all types of readers and it was quite an experience.

I'd like to thank you all for making it this far. We've come a really long way from the first chapter, but we made it. I'm honestly grateful for your love, support and patience.

To those of you who voted, commented and followed me, thank you very much for your inspiration and encouragement. I wouldn't have made it without you.

This story is very precious to me and I'm attached to it. It was an honour sharing Jayden and Kyra's story with you and I'm going to miss writing about my babies. I hope some of you enjoyed it a lot and you'll give me feedback on the story.

I've learnt many lessons and I know I made some mistakes here and there which I'll correct in my future books.

Thank you once again and stay safe and blessed. I'll keep you updated on the epilogue.❤

Edit: The epilogue has been uploaded. Swipe left to read it!

~😘