Baby Stucky

So this has been in my drafts forever and I was going to delete it but someone out there might enjoy it so I'm posting. Heads up: it's long and weird

"Steve! Bucky! Stop!" Tony and Bruce yelled as the couple walked into the lab, immediately becoming struck by the anti-aging ray they were testing on a butterfly. A cloud of smoke erupted through the lab, the butterfly flying away from it. Once the smoke cleared, Tony and Bruce were shocked with the sight of two babies on the floor.

"Banner...What did we just do?" Tony asked, frozen in place as they continued to stare at the babies who were now swimming in their adult-sized clothes. Steve chewed on Bucky's dog tags as Bucky explored the large metal arm that had fallen off of him as he de-aged, leaving him with only one arm.

Bucky soon came to the realization that the arm had fallen from him, looking at the place his left arm should have been. He rubbed his right hand over the stump before looking at the metal arm on the floor, confused and frustrated at the loss of his limb. Once he realized it wasn't going back on him, he began to wail.

Steve looked at him worriedly, his face turning to a frown as he began to cry as well. Through his crying, Steve reached out to hug Bucky.

"Jarvis, tell Clint to get down here. And bring baby supplies." Bruce commanded, not sure what to do. Tony, on the other hand, let his Irondad Instincts kick in. He sat down beside the pair of toddlers and pulled them onto his lap, using the clothes that had fallen off of them as blankets to keep them covered up.

"Shhh Bucky, it's alright. I'll make you a smaller arm, you'll be alright. Steve, he's okay." Tony promised them, doing his best to comfort the small children.

Within minutes, Clint ran in with a backpack full of baby supplies. "Jarvis said you two turned Bucky and Steve into babies. Now I see it wasn't a weird prank." He sighed, sitting down beside Tony and opening up the backpack.

"Come here, boys. Let's get some clothes on you." He spoke softly like he was talking to his own children. The babies toddled over to him. Bucky toppled over and let out a tiny grunt. He struggled to get up with one arm so Clint reached out and picked him up. He quickly put diapers and onesies on the pair as Bruce and Tony watched in awe.

"What? Do you travel everywhere with a prepped diaper bag?" Tony finally asked him as Steve toddled away to explore. Bucky followed, continually falling down as he was unbalanced without his arm. Steve turned around each time he heard the grunt from Bucky and tried to help him back up. It was truly adorable.

"Yeah, I do. Being a father means being prepared. How did you guys turn two super soldiers into, what? 18 month olds?" He asked, watching the baby soldiers carefully.

"They walked in at the wrong time. I'm going to work on building mini Bucky an arm that fits. Bruce, start working on a way to undo this. Clint, just, keep those two...alive." He took charge before going about building a small metal arm.

Clint nodded, understanding his mission. He picked the babies up and walked to the elevator, taking them to the main floor.

He set them down in front of the couch, letting them play with each other as he searched for suitable toys for them.

As Clint searched, Natasha walked in groggily after waking up. She rubbed her eyes and froze, seeing the babies and rubbing her eyes again.

"Uh, Clint?" She called, Clint's head popping up from behind the kitchen island. "What happened? There are babies on the floor and I would say they're Bucky and Steve if that didn't sound so utterly insane."

At the mention of their names, the babies looked up at her. Bucky waved at her and Steve yelled, "Nat!"

"That's not so insane, actually. They walked into the lab at the wrong time, according to Stark." He shrugged, pulling out pots and spatulas with a smile. "Here boys. Wanna play some drums?" He spoke in his dad-voice, setting the pots down on the floor in front of them. He handed them each a spatula and watched as they began to explore the kitchen supplies.