Team Cap Road Trip

This is just goofy fluff and also the last apology chapter you'll receive for the Rubber Duck and Dog Tags parts. I'll be back to writing angst after this

Departure
"You are way too close to me." Clint told Scott as he settled into the middle seat between him and Natasha at the back of the minivan.

"Oh sorry." He scooted towards Natasha, their legs pressed against each other.

"You're gonna want to move the other way, Lang." She warned, amused by the slight fear in his eyes.

"Of course." He scooted back towards Clint.

"Little further the other way." Clint directed. Scott looked at Natasha and she shook her head.

"I don't know what you want from me!"

"Guys, leave Scott alone." Wanda intervened as she and Sam got into the middle seats of the van, closing the side doors behind them.

Natasha stifled a chuckle as she put her headphones in and Clint laughed. They had only been messing with him for entertainment as they waited for everyone to get in.

Steve smacked the back of Clint's head as he and Bucky finished loading the trunk. "It's going to be a long ride if you antagonize him the whole time."

"I need entertainment." Clint defended his actions, rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't suppose I can switch seats with anyone?" Scott asked as Bucky closed the trunk.

"No." "Sorry, no." Sam and Wanda answered him as Steve and Bucky got in the van.

"Alright, are we ready? No one needs to go to the bathroom or get anything else?" Steve checked as Bucky started the vehicle and adjusted the mirrors.

"No Dad." Sam teased him as he put his seatbelt on.

"Okay. Delacroix, here we come."

Hour 2

"It's about damn time In a minute I'ma need a sentimental Man or woman to pump me up Feeling fussy, walkin' in my Balenci-ussy's Tryna bring out the fabulous 'Cause I give a fuck way too much I'ma need like two shots in my cup One to get up, one to get down Mm, that's how I feel right now!" Sam, Wanda, Natasha, Scott, and Clint all sang along to Lizzo.

Steve laughed as he listened to the car full of his friends singing happily. Bucky was sick of it. This was the fifth Lizzo song in a row that they'd sang. Sam's phone was connected via Bluetooth and he was in control of the music.

When the song ended, Sam started Truth Hurts.

Bucky turned the volume off, the car immediately filling with disapproval. "No. I can't. Play something other than Lizzo or I'm keeping the volume off."

"Fine." Sam sighed. Bucky turned the volume back up and Taylor Swift's "All Too Well" began to sound through the speakers. 

Bucky looked to Steve and sighed. "I'm going to drive us off a bridge."

"Buck." He warned with a stifled laugh.

"Whatever happened to Sinatra?"

Hour 5

"Stop. Please stop the car. I'm going to pee my pants. I'm so serious, pull over. Bucky." Clint called from the backseat, squirming uncomfortably.

"Maybe don't drink four bottles of Gatorade when you're on a road trip." Wanda teased, having been the one to pass the drinks back to him from the cooler between her and Sam's feet.

"I can't undo what's been done. But I can pee in this car. Barnes, I'm not kidding!"

Bucky rolled his eyes. "There's a gas station in two miles, you can wait."