Cockblock

This is now one of my favorites and Mason has made a reappearance. (Mason is their three year old son in this) 😊

"Bucky-boo, wake up." Steve spoke softly in Bucky's ear, resulting in his husband smiling and rolling over to face him.

"Good morning, sexy." He kissed him passionately before suddenly stopping.

"What? Why'd you stop?" Steve asked confused, pushing the hair off of Bucky's forehead.

"The sun's up and Mason isn't." He smiled suggestively, leaning back in to kiss Steve intensely. Just as Steve's hand found the hem of Bucky's boxers, the door opened and their three year old son came in.

They separated as Mason climbed onto the bed, Bucky groaning softly and muttering something in Romanian.

"What you doing, daddies?" Mason asked innocently, laying in between them.

"Oh nothing, just being cockblocked." Bucky sighed, Steve immediately reaching across the pillows to smack him in the head.

"What's a cockblock?" Mason asked confused, looking up at Bucky inquisitively.

"You, son. You are a cockblock." Bucky told him, once again getting hit in the head by Steve.

"James Buchanan, don't tell our three year old that or you will be cockblocked." Steve threatened lowly as he tried to distract Mason with the toy Falcon action figure he had brought in with him.

Mason didn't want to play with his toy though, now he was interested in his vocabulary lesson. "No I'm not! I am Mason, not cockblock."

Bucky laughed, ignoring Steve's threat. "Yes you are. You're a cockblock."

"No, silly daddy!" He giggled as Steve got up from the bed.

"Okay, that's enough. Mase, come make breakfast with Daddy before other Daddy teaches you more bad things." Steve told him, picking him up from the bed along with the Falcon toy. "Tell other Daddy to make the bed."

"Make the bed, Cockblock." Mason told Bucky with a laugh, which also made Bucky laugh.

"I'm not a cockblock, you are." Bucky told him, tickling him as they both laughed.

"What the fuck, Bucky? Stop encouraging this!" Steve groaned as he began to leave the room.

"What the fuck, cockblock?" Mason continued to belly-laugh in Steve's arms as he carried him out of the room.

"Hey, that part isn't my fault!" Bucky called after him, still laughing as he got out of bed. He made the bed before going to the kitchen.

He found Steve cooking scrambled eggs and bacon for everyone, Mason playing with his action figures with Sam, Natasha, Bruce, and Thor at the table, and Tony making coffee.

When Mason saw Bucky, he started laughing again. "Daddy cockblock!"

"You're the cockblock, Bubba." Bucky argued playfully as Steve rolled his eyes.

The other Avengers looked at each other stifling laughs before turning to Steve and Bucky for an explanation.

"Someone taught our three year old a new vocabulary word." Steve huffed as he shook his head.

"Yeah? Well Mason, what did other Daddy say this morning?" Bucky directed his question to their son, everyone else listening intently, feeling invested in the family's morning drama.

"What the fuck!" He giggled, holding up his Captain America action figure to pretend his dad was talking.

The others gasped dramatically before cracking up. "Cap, watch your language!" Tony scolded as he laughed.

—————

"Alright, our cockblock is asleep. Should we pick up where we left off this morning?" Bucky asked as he walked into their bedroom that night.

Steve put down the book he was reading and glared at his husband. "You're kidding. You did not seriously expect to walk in here and have sex after what you taught our son today."

"What I taught him? You taught him the f- word." Bucky countered playfully, not interested in arguing with Steve. Before Steve could say anything else, Bucky laid down next to him and kissed his cheek. "Relax, the books say kids can't remember anything before age 4. Infantile amnesia for the win."

"I'm still annoyed that you kept calling him a cockblock all day. That's borderline child abuse."

"Oh, it is not. Don't be dramatic. He thought it was hilarious, he doesn't know what it means. It's no different than the other nicknames we have for him like Bubba or Baby Bear or Munchkin." He shrugged it off, setting Steve's book on the nightstand and turning off the light. He pressed kisses to Steve's face, trying to make him less mad. "I'm sorry, baby. I'll stop calling him a cockblock. Well, to his face at least."

Steve sighed dramatically. "Fine, but I still think I need to teach you a lesson."

Bucky smiled. "Oh yeah?" He asked seductively, letting Steve roll on top of him and pin him down. "Have I been bad?"

"Terrible."