Morning Workouts

What's this? A oneshot that ISN'T angst-filled?

Steve finished his morning workout and looked at the clock. It wasn't even 6:00 yet; he'd gotten an early jump on the day.

"Wonder if Bucky's up yet." He mumbled to himself as he wiped the sweat off his face. He went back to their floor and quietly walked into their bedroom, seeing Bucky still asleep and snoring. Then a devious smile crossed Steve's face.

He got back in bed and jumped on top of Bucky.

"Mmmph, lemme sleep!" He groaned, trying to push Steve off only to stop as soon as he touched him. "Why are you wet?"

"I just worked out." He smiled, pressing his sweaty face against Bucky's neck. "I'm sweaty."

"You're seriously wiping your sweat all over me right now? You're such an asshole!" He whined, trying to roll away only for Steve to latch onto his hips so he couldn't.

"Love me!" Steve whined back, wrapping his arms around his neck and trapping him in a bear hug.

"You smell horrible right now! Like a sewer rat." He groaned, squirming to escape Steve's grasp.

"Then come shower with me." He winked, kissing Bucky's cheeks and nose before landing on his lips.

"I took a shower last night." Bucky pulled his head away, keeping his eyes shut and trying to refuse waking up yet.

"Well, you're going to need another one because you are now covered in my sweat." He smirked playfully as Bucky finally opened his eyes. Bucky squeezed Steve's cheeks together with his flesh hand, forcing him look him in the eyes.

"I'm going to get revenge on you for this. Understand?" He spoke firmly.

Steve nodded slightly, his cheeks still squished. Bucky let go of his cheeks and got up, carrying Steve to the bathroom so they could shower, and do other things.

—————

Over a week later, Steve had essentially forgotten about the incident. Bucky had not. Steve fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 and Bucky saw his opportunity. He got up and went for a run, coming back an hour later soaked in sweat.

He smirked, seeing Steve still asleep on the couch before laying on top of him and wiping his sweat on him.

Steve's eyes shot open, feeling something slimy and gross on top of him. "What the hell, Buck?"

"Revenge, sweetheart. This is sweet, sweet revenge." He smirked, wiping his forehead on Steve's bare chest. Steve groaned as Bucky continued to wipe his sweat on him, giggling like a child.

"Now, we need a shower." Bucky smiled proudly before kissing him.

"Oh, do we now?"

"We do. And if you're lucky, you might even get more than just a shower." He smirked seductively.

"If I'm lucky? If I was lucky, I wouldn't have been woken up by your sweat just now." Steve joked, reaching his arm around Bucky and playfully slapping his ass.

"Well doll, your luck just changed."