Highs and Lows

Lyrics from Highs and Lows by Alexander Jean and I don't know what this is but I really like it! Basically I wrote little oneshots of Steve and Bucky together that match with parts of the song lyrics.

Has anyone ever told ya
That you're a pain in the ass?
I guess it's true what they say when they say
Opposites attract

"Steve, would you stop leaving wet towels on the floor?" Bucky groaned as he picked up a wet towel off their bedroom floor and tossed it over the bathroom door.

Steve, who had just showered and was getting dressed, stuck his tongue out at him.

Bucky rolled his eyes. "You're such a child."

"At least I'm a child that knows how to work a washing machine." He smirked as he put a shirt on and ran his fingers through his damp hair to comb it.

Bucky shook his head as he wrapped his arms around Steve. "You're a pain in my ass, you know that Rogers?"

Steve smirked as he groped Bucky's butt. "This ass?"

"Mhmm."

Steve pinched his butt before running away laughing.

"What the hell, Steve?" Bucky called, chasing after him.

"You said I'm a pain in your ass. I'm just living up to my title!"

We got different opinions
You keep rambling on
I think we're saying the same thing, baby
You're just saying it wrong

"-so the guy starts catcalling this girl and he's a big dude, taller and broader than me. And Steve starts walking over to him, squaring up and-"

"No, no, no, you're telling it wrong." Steve cut him off. Bucky, who had been telling Sam and Natasha a story about their younger days, looked at him confused.

"How?"

"Well, he didn't just catcall her. He also tried to grope her and I told him to leave her alone. He spit at me and then I tried to fight him."

"Isn't that pretty much the same thing I said?" He asked exasperated, looking to Nat and Sam for help only for them to exchange glances.

"No, you left out important details."

"God you're lucky you're cute." He scowled before leaning back against the couch and letting Steve tell the story his way.

You like it in the morning, I don't

"Good morning, handsome." Steve smiled seductively at Bucky as he opened his eyes.

"No." Bucky rolled over, knowing exactly what Steve wanted to do.

"Please?" He whined like a child, spooning Bucky and grinding against him lightly.

"Check back with me in a few hours. It's too early for this."

If I go skinny dipping, you won't

"Steve, come on!" Bucky called from the water. Steve looked at the clothes Bucky had stripped off by the shore and then back at his husband in the lake.

"That's gonna be a no." He called to him, shaking his head.

"There's no one around!" Bucky tried to convince him.

"Still a no."

Even when you blow the punch line to my joke
And you're making me insane, babe