45(PC) - Lewis Hamilton

'It's hard to remember how it felt before'

"This place too perfect," I said dreamily as I leaned against my friend, a smile on my face as I looked around the room again. I turned my head and glanced at my blonde friend, "This is where I am going to get married. Harry and I are getting married here."

Christine nodded her head as she grinned. "You will look so beautiful, everything will be perfect, Lenora." She wrapped an arm around me, "I still can't believe you're getting married."

"Can you give me a few minutes?" I asked her as I sat down on one of the chairs that had been set up in the wedding theme. 

She nodded, "I'll see you in the car." 

Christine left me in the room alone. My eyes took in the room. 

Everything had its place in this room. I couldn't believe that I had found this beautiful place to get married in. Sitting here made me feel like I was royalty, I could just imagine the day. 

I heard the sound of people coming towards the room, standing up, I pushed the chair back in before I walked towards the window of the room to get one more look at the gardens. As I stared out, I heard a voice I recognised. 

Turning around, I looked at the man who was once my fiancé. 

My breath caught in my throat as I stared at him. He was holding the hand of a stunning woman, she was younger than me, maybe twenty-five. She had shining, healthy brown hair that complimented her matching eyes. Her skin had a healthy glow, a bronzed look like she'd just got back from abroad. 

"What are you doing here?" His voice startled me. 

Flickering my eyes to him, he was staring right at me. "Oh, hello," I masked my face with a smile as I walked towards the couple. "Nice to see you again," I managed to say normally.

I felt like everything was bubbling just below the surface. I wondered how long they had been together, I wondered if they knew each other that well. "How have you been?" He asked me as I looked up and into his eyes. 

"Good thanks," I nodded as I spoke. I felt awkward seeing him again, we had not met since the day that I took my last few items from his house. That was nearly 3 years ago, 3 whole years since I had seen him last. "How are you?"

Lewis' partner seemed to get his attention somehow, he looked at her a smile crossing his lips before he looked back to me. "I'm good thank you. Lenora, this is my fiancée, Olivia. Olivia, Lenora is an old friend of mine."

"Hi," I smiled at the woman who hung off Lewis' arm. "Nice to meet you."

She looked at me with hooded eyes, she gave me a sly smile before reaching her hand out to me. "Nice to meet you too," she said as I shook her hand. "Are you planning on getting married here, too?"

I grinned as I thought about it. "Actually, yes." I looked at Lewis, "Congratulations to the two of you." My eyes returned to the pretty woman as I smiled, "I hope you two are very happy together."

"Congratulations to you too," Lewis said as he watched me for a second before he looked back at Olivia. I couldn't help but smile at the way they looked at each other, I was glad he was happy. I thought I had seen him in love with me, but this, the way they looked at each other was different. Lewis was happy with Olivia, I was more than happy with Harry, even if he wasn't here with me looking at this place. 

"Nice to see you again," I said to Lewis with a large smile. "Take care."

"Tell your husband to be," Lewis said before he paused for a moment. "What did you say his name was?"

I laughed, "I didn't. His name is Harry."

"Tell Harry he is a lucky guy," Lewis said with a chuckle. 

Looking at Olivia, I shook my head playfully. "You keep hold of this one," I told her. "He's a good one."