15(PC) - Max Verstappen

'I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU'

My lips were attached to Max's as we kissed on the sofa in his hotel room. I had managed to convince him that if we were going to hook up I was not visiting him in his motor home and it would be in a hotel. His right hand moved up my leg before he pulled my leg closer to him opening my legs a little for him. 

Using his own leg, he kept my leg there as his hands fumbled with the hem of my dress before I reached for his hands. I pulled away from him and smiled, "Why are you in such a rush?"

"I just want to see your beautiful body," he said with a wink before I pulled him closer again and returned my lips to his before pulling him down onto me. 

My hands pulled off his top stopping our kisses before I took off my necklace aware that it was getting in my way, before chucking both items to the ground. "You're so perfect, Chloe."

Blushing, I kissed him again as my hands roamed his topless body, my fingers slowly feeling the toned smooth skin that was there for only me to touch. Sitting up, I pulled my dress over my head leaving myself in only my orange underwear set that I had worn especially for him. "What do you think?" I asked him as I bit my lip and stared up into his eyes. 

He looked up and down at my body, his eyes hungry as he took in every inch of me before there was loud knocking at the door. 

"Come on, Max, let us in!" Lando's voice was loud from the other side of the door. 

I looked up at Max with wide eyes before he closed his eyes. "Quick," he got to his feet and chucked my dress at me. "Hide behind the sofa."

Pulling my dress back over my body, I was quick to get hidden as I heard Max moving around. 

"Come on!" I heard my brother's voice from the other side of the door.

I curled up even more as I realised all this sneaking around had become dangerous. Why didn't I just tell George when I had the chance, instead, I was behind a sofa hoping not to get caught. 

My anxiety was through the roof as I listened to Max opening the door before I heard the various different voices of the guys. My brother, George was here, Lando, Alex and Pierre all spoke up before I heard movement then people sitting on the sofa right in front of where I was sitting. 

"Why are you here?" Max asked them, he seemed to be the other side of the room to me. 

Clutching my shoes that I had retrieved from under the sofa, I hugged them tightly as I listened. 

"Well, firstly," Pierre spoke up, I knew all the guys from the amount of times I had visited the track with my brother. "Alex thought you might have a girl back here."

"Woah!" Alex tried to defend himself. "I did not, I merely suggested it."

"Anyway," George butted in. My nose wrinkled as I leaned my body against the sofa trying to remain undetected. "Last time I got a hotel room, you all gatecrashed."

Max groaned, "That was different."

"How exactly?" Lando asked before chuckling. "As I recall that was your idea too," he reminded Max before speaking again. "And if I'm correct, George actually had a girl with him too."

"Yo!" George snapped. "That was my damn sister," he said before I heard someone get to their feet, the sound of shoes walking on the floor obvious. 

My eyes looked around as I listened to the footsteps moving closer to me before I looked over and saw a set of trainers. My mouth hung open as I looked up and found myself looking into the eyes of Lando who turned away from me quickly. 

"Your sister is pretty hot," Lando smirked as he looked at what I assumed was my brother. 

"Come off it man," George said in a strained voice. "That's my little sister you're talking about." Then there was a deep breath before he spoke again, "I'm just going to ignore that comment."

I shook my head as I narrowed my eyes at Lando who leaned against the side of the sofa. Jesus this boy was giving me a heart attack, I swear. Moving my leg, I jabbed him with my foot in the calf before he let out a small moan. 

"What's wrong?" Alex asked. 

Lando moved away from me after kicking his leg back at me, "Nothing. I just got a bit of cramp in my leg after today." He walked back around the front of the sofa leaving me to sit and ponder what he might say knowing I was here. "Are we going to get some drinks in or what?"

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head on my knees as I realised I could be here for quite a while. 

"I'm feeling quiet tired," Max said quickly. "I think I might just get an early night."

"Hold on," Pierre's voice was loud as he spoke up. "You've booked into a hotel when you have a perfectly good bed out there. Now you're saying you're too tired to make use of this room properly. What's going on?"

I heard more footsteps before there was a crunch on the floor, my hands flew to my neck when I realised I had chucked it on the floor before, "What's this?"

"What are you doing with this?" George asked as I heard another set of footsteps. "This is Chloe's," I could only imagine the look of fury on my brother's face. "Why do you have my sister's necklace?"

There was silence before Max finally broke it, "I found it on the grid before I left."

"You can't have," George argued back. "She was wearing it when we left the track." 

Of course my brother would have noticed, he was the one who brought it for me out of his first big pay check. I couldn't let Max just suffer out there, I needed to stand up and do the right thing. 

Screwing my eyes shut, I sucked my lips in before relaxing my face and opening my eyes again. There was voices, everyone trying to put their opinions in as I put my shoes on the floor then stood up from behind the sofa. 

Lando and Max stared at me as everyone fell silent and then turned and looked at me. 

"Chloe, what the fuck?" George snapped as he looked between Max and I. "You and him? You've been sneaking around with him?!"

I put my hands on the sofa which only housed Pierre and Alex now, Max was near the bed, George and Lando were standing in the middle of the room, my brother holding my necklace. "This isn't what you think," I said slowly as I realised I didn't think it through when I stood up. My eyes moved from my brother and to the man who I had been dating for the last eight months. The look on Max's face was not a happy one, his lips were in a thin line and his right eyebrow was raised. 

"What is it then?" George asked as Alex, Pierre and Lando started to awkwardly edge towards the door trying to stay out of this. 

Max and I kept eye contact as I spoke. "I love him," this probably wasn't the best time to start confessing my feelings but I needed my brother to know this was real and not just me messing around with one of his friends. 

George didn't speak for a second but Max looked at me before mouthing 'I love you too'. I smiled as he revealed his feelings for me, I just wanted to run to him, to hug him, kiss him but we were brought back around when George spoke. "Max," we both looked at my brother whose face had softened a little. "Don't you dare hurt her," he looked at me before giving me a small nod then he left the hotel room. 

Moving from around the sofa, I ran towards Max before knocking him back on the bed, straddling him as I placed my lips on his again. Pulling away from him, I smiled at him like a stupid school girl, "I love you, Mr Verstappen."