3 - Mick Schumacher

Sitting up on the bed, Cassidy looked over at the man who was laying in his bed. He smiled up at her as she reached down for her bra and clipped it on as she stood up to find her knickers. "Why are you in such a rush?" He asked her as she readjusted her red lingerie. 

"Because," she pulled on her knickers before looking at the blonde friend of hers. "We both know what will happen if anyone finds me here."

Mick got to his feet as she continued to pull her discarded clothes on. He looked for his clothes as he spoke, "I wouldn't start worrying about other people. No one knows, Cassidy."

She shimmied her black skater dress down her tanned body before looking in the mirror at herself. "Why are we still doing this?" She asked her friend, the man she'd been in love with for at least a year. She didn't even care about his reputation, that reputation was only between themselves, no one else knew. 

He pulled on his trousers and looked at her reflection in the mirror, "Don't you want to do this any more?"

Cassidy sighed as she picked up his brush and ran it through her blonde hair. "You are marrying her," she reminded him. She couldn't even bring herself to say her name in his presence. "It's your wedding tomorrow," she shook her head as she put the brush back down satisfied her hair was okay. "I'm supposed to be with her right now, I'm going to be her maid of honour." Cassidy turned around and looked at Mick, "Yet here I am."

Mick rushed over to her, her hands on her face. "So, I'll see you tonight then. Tonight we'll make our last meeting together something special."

She looked up into his eyes, those bright baby blues which pulled her in every time. "Sure." She slipped out of his grip, annoyance radiating through her veins as she put her feet into her heels. She didn't say goodbye, she didn't even try to be discreet as she left, taking her phone and heading towards her own hotel room. 

When she keyed into her room, she was surprised to see the girls were all waiting for her in there. "How did you all get in here?" She asked as she looked between them all with wide eyes. 

On the large double bed was the bride to be, Haley, her two sisters, Anna and Louise, Mick's sister, Gina-Maria, and several of Haley's friends, Meg, Jemma and Leah. All stared at me as I flicked the light on leaving me feeling super uncomfortable. 

The bride to be smiled at her close friend, "We didn't want to start without you. We convinced the hotel manager to let us in to wait for you."

"What if I was bringing a male friend back with me?" I asked as I looked at her. 

Haley laughed, "Oh, sugar." She was so condescending as she spoke, "There is no point in hiding it now. We all know your secret."

Cassidy looked up to the ceiling as she pressed her lips together, "I have no idea what you are talking about." She didn't want it to come out like this if Haley knew she should have just confronted her alone.