23(2) - Lance Stroll

Leaving the shops, I held my bags close to me as I walked to my car. As I took the stairs in the centre, I heard my mobile ringing in my bag, a smile crossing my lips as I recognised the ringtone I had set for my husband. I tried to rummage in my handbag for my phone but it was pointless, by the time I pulled it out the phone had stopped ringing. Chucking my mobile back into my bag, I decided I would call him when I got to the car, I continued to my way trying my best not to trip down the stairs. 

When I got to Range Rover, I chucked my shopping bags on the back seats before climbing into the driver's seat and getting my mobile back out. I saw on my screen that my husband had left a voicemail, I grinned as I called my mailbox before putting the phone on loudspeaker as I listened to his message. 

"Hey, um, Sav,"I listened to his awkward phone manner. Lance was never any good on the phone and he always did his best to avoid talking on the phone if he could. "I just wanted to let you that, um," there was a pause, I smiled as I waited. "I'll just call you later, I'm going to be off-grid for a bit." Then the line went dead. 

Rolling my eyes I ended my voicemail call before locking my phone and setting off for home. 

XOXOX

Being back in our family home, my shopping bags were unpacked and after finally finding something decent to watch on TV, I was now half way through a box set that I had been waiting to watch since the start of the week. Pausing the episode, I jumped up and headed to the fridge, my stomach growling as I looked for my favourite snack. 

"Oh, come on," I snapped as I pushed the fruit out of the way before my eyes settled on it. "Come to mama," I yanked it from the fridge before I closed it. Grabbing a spoon from the drawer, heading to the sofa, I fell back onto it then resumed my programme. 

As I watched with the volume on a high, I slowly peeled the foil lid back on the tub my eyes still on the screen. I never usually watched anything like this, 'The Crown' but right now I was engrossed. Dipping my spoon into the yoghurt, I stared at it as I smiled widely. 

"I keep going round and round, yet I keep coming back to you. That must mean something." 

"What are you doing?" A voice asked from behind me. 

Jumping up, dropping my yoghurt everywhere, I screamed as I turned around and came face to face to Lance who was now giggling like an idiot at my surprise. My heart was on my chest as I tried to steady myself, "What are you even doing here?" I questioned him as I glared at him. 

Lance laughed loudly, "You are such a mess. Do you always talk to your yoghurt when I'm not here?" He asked me as he walked towards me before stopping a few steps in front of me and looking down at the now ruined carpet.

"Shut up!" I slapped his arm before I looked down at the floor and sighed, "The bloody carpet."

He tilted my chin up then leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the nose, "You, my boo, you are such a clutz." Crouching down he picked up the pot and the spoon before placing them to the side before he reached over and brushed his hand over my exposed ankle then slowly moved his hands up my leg before he got back to his feet, his hand on the inside of my thigh as he smirked at me. "I've missed you," he mumbled before his fingers moved further up my leg and slowly ran them over the thin cotton material of my knickers. "And I know you've missed me."

I nodded as I watched him intensely. "I have," I felt him brush over my panties again.

"But," he moved his hand away from me, returning it to his side before he winked at me. "We better crack on tidying up, babes, this yoghurt will stain." He leaned down again picking up the pot and spoon before taking them to the kitchen, looking back at me as he walked away. "You better get a cloth, Sav!"