Daughter - Nico Rosberg (Part 2)

Grabbing my father's arm, I laughed as I stopped myself from falling on the wet floor as we walked from the rental car to the church. "You've not even had a drink yet and you're stumbling around," my father joked dryly as he held me up. 

I put my head on his shoulder as I smiled to myself, "Thank you for bringing me along today." My father was the best, we didn't spend enough time together with his career and my new found love of playing the violin. 

"Thanks for bringing me along today," I said as I straightened myself up and held my clutch tightly in the other hand.

"I said I would bring you," he assured me as he put his sunglasses down over his eyes. "You know I don't break my promises."

Our moment was interrupted by Antonio who headed towards my father. "Kimi," he smiled as he put his hand out for him to shake as he stood in front of us. "I thought you were joking about coming."

My father shook the hand of his teammate and managed a small smile that someone else might have missed. "No," my father said simply. 

Antonio turned his attention to me, "How lovely to see you again, Kaisa."

"You too," I politely replied as he put his hand out in front of me. 

Unsure of what I should do I looked at my father for guidance but I couldn't see his eyes. I offered my hand back to Antonio as I looked at him, he took my hand and lifted it before placing a kiss on the back of my hand. 

Quickly I pulled my hand back and put my hand over my over one which was still licked through my father's arm. "Can we head inside?" I asked my dad as I tried to move us away from Antonio. It wasn't that he wasn't a nice guy, he was lovely, I just didn't want to give out the wrong signals. 

"Sure," my dad answered. He gave Antonio a curt nod before he led me away. 

XOXOX

The service had been beautiful and ran with no hitches. Jenson and his wife married and I had to admit it made me a little gooey inside watching and listening to their vows. My father had removed his sunglasses but as always nothing seemed like it phased him. 

Right now, we were sitting in the reception in a hotel room, we'd been assigned a table to sit at and I was lucky that dad hadn't brought his partner otherwise in Jenson's words, "I would be on the kid's table." Did he not realise that I was legally an adult not?

Sitting in my seat, I had accosted my father's sunglasses which were on my face as I stared down at my phone. My father had been making small talk with someone else on the table, Mark, who was very interested in when the food would be arriving. 

"Mukava nähdä taas, Kaisa," a voice in my ear brought me back to reality. 

I looked up from my phone as I saw who had sat in the seat next to me, "Nice to see you too, Nico." I kept my conversation in English knowing my father would know what I was saying anyway.

"Kimi," Nico glanced over at my father who looked at the German man.

My father raised his eyebrows at the newcomer, "I thought you had got lost."

Nico smiled as I watched him, taking the sunglasses off my face. "I was just running a little late, taxis are so unreliable in this country."

I couldn't help but stare at him, he looked much better all dressed up for a wedding. If I was honest, looking at him made me a little flustered. 

Nudging my father, I smiled when he looked at me. "I have to go to the ladies room," I informed him quietly before I got to my feet. 

Leaving the table, I took a deep breath as I walked towards the exit door. I didn't need the toilet at all, I just didn't want to be their in the presence of my father and his racing friends. 

As I entered the ladies bathroom, I sighed to myself when I saw the toilets were empty. I leaned against the sink, my hands gripping the sides of the basin as I stared into the eyes of my reflection. 

A couple of minutes passed as I breathed it out before I heard the door to the bathroom creak open. I looked up at the door before my eyes widened, "What are you doing here?" I asked as Nico slipped into the women's bathroom, his fingers flicking the lock to the outside world. 

"Ever since Japan, I just can't get out of my head." He said as he walked towards me. 

I bit my bottom lip as I turned my body to him, I didn't stop him or myself when he was standing in front of me, his hands reaching for my hips pulling me close to him. I breathed in sharply as his right hand slowly felt over my dress up towards my ribcage. 

"This is wrong," I managed to say. My brain was telling me that whatever we were about to do was wrong, but my hormones were all over the place. 

Nico chuckled lowly before his hand pushed my hair away from my face and stared into my eyes. "Tell me to stop then," his request was simple. 

I couldn't bring myself to say the words, instead, I found myself closing my eyes and pushing my lips against his. Honestly, I never felt a rush quite like this, his hands on my body and his lips against mine. He tasted so fucking sweet, tasted so naughty. 

His hand lifted me onto the sink sideboard, our kisses desperate and sloppy as he fingers grazed the bare skin of my thighs. My hands gripped his hair as he expertly moved my knickers to the side, "You are so fucking wet." His words were dirty as he spoke them against my lips before his mouth moved to my neck as I worked on unbuckling his belt and as trying to be quick as I moved them down. 

Nico kissed the skin of my neck before he inserted a finger into my wet core. Moans escaped my lips as I let him work his magic with his fingers. 

My right hand wrapped around his penis, my mind full of naughty thoughts as I pumped his shaft. He stopped me, his hand removing mine before he looked at me. "I've been thinking about being inside of you all day," he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine before he placed himself at my entrance before thrusting in. 

My fingers gripped into his shoulders as our lips met again, our kisses needy. His hands held my thighs tightly, his nails digging into my skin as he continued to make me feel good. My legs were wrapped around his midsection keeping him closer to me before his kisses moved back to my neck before I felt him nip at my skin. My moans were loud causing him to put his hand over my mouth silencing me. 

"If you don't want to be caught you're going to have to be a little quieter," he warned me in a demanding voice. 

Nodding my head, I looked into his eyes, my eyes big and wide as I stared into his. His thrusts began to get sloppy as he let out a grunt before he slipped out tucking himself back into his boxers then pulling his jeans up. 

"Nice to see you again, Kaisa." He winked at me before checking his reflection in the mirror behind me then leaving me alone in the toilets.