68(TBP) - Charles Leclerc

'WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE'

Sitting at my dresser, I finished touching up my lip gloss before I blew myself a glass in the mirror satisfied with what I saw. I used my hands to ruffle my hair making it look a bit bigger before getting to my feet and pulling my black short shorts on before whipping my bra off and putting my low cut sequin top on. I adjusted it before I put my long black socks on before finishing my festival outfit with red wellies, the same colour as my gloss. 

Grabbing my red bag from my bed, I put my gloss into it alongside my phone and money before I left my bedroom. I headed down the stairs, my lips were curled into a smile as I thought about the day I was about to have. I loved festival weekends, I had managed to sneak home last night and actually sleep in my bed and take a shower something which was not recommended by my friends but I needed some home comforts. 

Once I got down the stairs, I went to the kitchen not turning the lights on as I headed to the fridge. I pulled it open, my hands reaching for the bottle of orange juice when someone spoke making me jump. "What are you doing here, Jax?"

I turned my head before my eyes went wide when I saw my sister's partner sitting at the table, mobile phone in hand and a bowl of cereal in front of him. 

"What does it look like?" I replied as I shook my head and took the juice from the fridge and closed the door. "What are you doing here? I thought Jo was away with work."

The young Formula One driver nodded, "She still is. She said I could stay here whilst she was gone."

"Where was you last night then?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrows. 

"Went to bed about 8, didn't hear you though. I do sleep with earplugs in."

I honestly didn't understand how my sister had gotten so lucky with this man. In my kitchen was Charles Leclerc, young and upcoming Formula One star. My sister might not have been too familiar with who he was but I certainly was. To the world, I might just look like a naive teenager who had nothing to do with her time but waste it, but I knew a lot more than people gave me credit for. I also spent time watching Formula One and twitch streams from various people. 

Opening the orange, I poured myself a small glass before stretching up and getting a straw from the cupboard. There was no way I was messing this gloss up when I hadn't even left the house. 

Sneaking a look at Charles, I watched him as he returned to his phone. He was beautiful, some might describe him as a pretty boy and whenever he opened his mouth and spoke, the accent that came out made me wet instantly. Seeing him here was hard though, I knew he was my sister's boyfriend and that made it dangerous to even look. 

I took my glass and drank the juice quickly before cleaning up. Looking in the mirror on the wall, I pouted as I checked my gloss was good. Turning the light on, I could see it better, I took my tube from my bag before swiping some more over my lips. 

"The red really suits you," Charles told me as I looked in the mirror at him. He was walking towards me, turning I looked at him as he got to the sink which was near me. "You look so gorgeous."

My breathing was fast as I realised what he had said. "Thanks," I mumbled as I struggled to form any kind of thought.

He looked over at me, there was only a matter of about thirty centimetres between us.

"I have to go," I managed to get the words out. I walked passed him and headed through to the living room where I looked from my car keys. I didn't even remember where I had put them, I got a lift to the festival two days ago and heading back today would mean driving.