17 - Charles Leclerc (Again, I know)

My eyes lit up as I reached across and put my right hand on the chest of my best friend. The music was pumping, the bass filling my veins and eardrums as I allowed myself to get caught up in the moment. Taking my hand off my friend, I smiled up at him as I swayed my body in time with the music as I sang loudly, my hands going in the air like the many people around me as I continued to have a good time. 

"Want another drink?" My close female friend, Shanna asked in my ear as she danced next to me. 

I nodded, "Shots!" I shouted loudly causing some cheers from not only the group of people I was with but a random group of other people. "Shots, shots, shots!" Shanna and I chanted as we headed to the bar, my body still grooving like there was no tomorrow. 

As I leaned against the bar, my best friend stood next to me, a grin on his stupid face as he looked at me. "Why are we doing this on a school night?" He asked me as he put his head on my shoulder. 

Patting him on the back I laughed at him. "Oh, poor baby, only you would have to work this weekend."

He groaned as Shannon ordered a few rounds of shots and other drinks. "How much longer do you think we'll be out?"

Shanna looked at him, "Come on, Lando. You're not back that often. Enjoy the night, have a few drinks, look after me and Ingrid and we'll all get home in one piece ready for your thing tomorrow."

"My thing tomorrow is my job," Lando reminded Shanna harshly. "And how would you boyfriend feel about you being out getting so drunk the night before his big race?" Lando asked me as he tried to guilt-trip me. 

Rolling my eyes at him, I sighed, "Can you not?" I shook my head, "It's not my fault Charles doesn't want to come out and party."

"He is on pole," Lando spoke bluntly. 

Shanna pushed the small glasses in front of me distracting me from the serious conversation. Taking the closest one, a clear liquid filling the small glass, I raised it to my lips before quickly throwing it down my throat ignoring the burn before doing it with the other two shots before shaking my head bringing myself back around and grabbing Lando's hands, "Come dance with me."

I noticed him look at his watch before I pulled him to the dancefloor. I danced normally until the song changed, my hands hit the air as I realised it was my song, a small scream escaping my lips and a few other girls as my dancing changed. My moves became a lot more free-flowing, hands touching my body a lot more and my body almost to the point where I was grinding across whoever was close to me. 

Shanna joined me on the dancefloor, Lando was between the two of us as I playfully grabbed his shirt pulling him closer to me and putting my arms around his neck, the drink almost taking over my body completely. He didn't stop me, he let me dance with him, my hands playing with the back of his hair before I looked at Shanna who was smirking. 

Closing my eyes, I let the beat take control of my body for a moment before I looked back at Lando who was dancing with me, his hands casually on my waist as I sung the song before I moved out of his grip, my hands grabbing Shanna before we dancing seductively together, slut dropping and touching each other's hands, waists and faces. 

When the song ended, I winked at her before another song quickly started up. The mood changed as people screamed before everyone started dancing to an absolute tune from the 80's. I found myself dancing with Shanna and Lando, shouting the words with everyone else as we all danced like it was the last time we'd hear this song. 

Singing the words, I looked between my two closest friends as I danced and went crazy on the dancefloor. My face hurt so much from smiling crazily and my feet were beginning to throb but this night had only just begun, my lips curling into a smirk as I laughed along with my friends.