14(TBP) - Max Verstappen (P2)

'Say my name, and every colour illuminates'

The Verstappen family had booked for them to go on a plane to Spain, it probably would have been just as easy to drive but that was much too much hassle. CJ was sat between Max and Victoria on the plane, Victoria was not a fan of flying so she'd taken a few pills to help her cope which knocked her out. CJ leaned her head on Max's shoulder as the seatbelt on sign turned off. 

"Are you nervous?" She asked him as she stared at the small tv screen on the back of the chair in front of her. 

Max shook his head, his chin hitting her head. "I'm ready for this. You know me, C, I've got it."

CJ closed her eyes knowing he couldn't see her. "You won't get hurt, will you?"

"C," he moved so her head fell off his shoulder as her eyes opened, she stopped herself from hitting her head on his chest. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at him, he didn't notice though as he continued to talk. "Of course there are always risks, but I promise nothing is going to happen to me."

She reached forward and took his right hand, holding it with her left, lacing her fingers through his. "Max, be serious. You are no more invincible than the next person."

He squeezed her hand as he smiled, "Just stop worrying. It's going to be just another day on the track, you've seen me before racing. You've seen me in a go-kart," he laughed as he let go of her hand before he put his left arm around her and pulled her close to him. "I remember when we were young, you used to kart with me. You know what it's like C."

CJ sighed as she let him hold her, "I know what you're like, Max." 

"Just don't think about it then," he told her with a chuckle. "Think about the sunshine and beaches." His hand rested on her shoulder as she smiled to herself. 

XOXOX

Spain was a beautiful country. After Jos checked into the hotel, he handed everyone in the group two key cards each. The teenagers looked at them confused, they all had one card with the same number on it, 211, they also had another card with 211 and a letter on it. 

"We are sharing the main suite," Jos announced. "You all get a separate private bedroom off the suite," he smiled before he walked away heading towards the lift. "This way we can make sure you are where you're supposed to be."

The others followed him, getting into the lift holding their bags. CJ looked at herself in the mirror before smoothing her hair, her eyes caught Max's who was looking at her. She smiled at him as she blushed a little before looking away. 

Inside the suite, it was beautiful. CJ looked around the main area almost disbelieving her eyes before she noticed the door to her private bedroom. She walked towards it, swiping her card over it before dragging her suitcase inside and letting the door close behind her. The room was massive, the bed was a large queen size bed with pink satin sheets and a black headboard. The furniture in the room was black matching the headboard giving the room a nice feel. 

She put her bag in the large wardrobe before putting her handbag on the dressing table and smiling to herself. Grabbing her phone out, she snapped a few photos of the room before uploading them to social media. There was a knock on her bedroom door, she walked towards it and saw Sophie was smiled at her. 

"Myself and Jos are going to pop out and get some lunch," she told the blonde teen. "Vic is coming too, you're welcome to come along?"

CJ faked a yawn, "I'm feeling pretty tired. I think I'm going to get a nap in before tonight."