13(TBP) - Lando Norris

'Farewell to the fairground, these rides aren't working anymore'

My hands were shaking as I held onto the bowl of the toilet. The bile was rising again in my throat before I felt the sick rising in from my stomach. My muscles contracted heavily as I vomited into the pan again. I fell back against the wall before reaching for a piece of toilet paper and wiping my mouth clean then through it into the toilet. 

"Syd?" I looked up as I heard my name being spoken before there was knocking on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?"

I scrambled to my feet as I turned the lock, making sure it was non-accessible to the man who was checking on me. "I'm fine," I lied before flushing the toilet and washing my hands. I didn't like not telling I'm the truth but I feared there was something much bigger happening than me not feeling great. 

"Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked me as I leaned my forehead against the mirror, my eyes meeting my own in my reflection. "A water, maybe?"

Wiping away the tears that were in my eyes, I sighed as I looked at my reflection. I could now see the difference in myself. I was beginning to get a little bigger in the face, my brown eyes looked dull and the bags under my eyes were getting out of control. "Lando?" I looked away from the mirror before I unlocked the door and opened it. I looked up at him then put my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. "I need a huge favour."

He held me back, he didn't question the hug as his grip was as tight as mine. "What is it?"

I gulped, my eyes closing as I didn't let him go. I didn't want to look at him as I spoke. "Can you take me to the hospital?" 

Lando stepped back, away from my hold and looked at me. "It's just a sickness bug, you don't need to go there." He tried to assure me but I already knew the truth. 

"Please," my voice was breaking as I asked him. 

He didn't ask any more questions before he nodded. "Okay," he smiled at me. Even when he was concerned, he still had his boyish good looks. 

XOXOX

The hospital wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Lando parked up before meeting me inside. I had already signed in so he wouldn't have to wait for me. He joined me in the waiting room, sitting next to me, looking over at me. 

"What's going on, Syd?" He asked me as he leaned forward, his elbows on his knees. 

I crossed my arms over my chest as I looked away from him. It was so hard being close friends with him sometimes, especially when he was away for so much of the year. I hated burdening him with my problems but I needed a real friend right now. "It's not a sickness bug," I admitted quietly. 

"What is it then?"

Looking back at him, my eyes looking into his. "I think," I didn't know what the right words were. We'd said we'd be honest with each other, "I know, I'm pregnant."

He leaned back on the chair as he breathed out heavily. "Pregnant?"

Nodding my head, I sighed. "Pregnant," it seemed I was just repeating the word.

"How far gone are you?" He asked me as I tapped my right foot rapidly on the floor, my thigh shaking throughout. "Syd?"

Grabbing my leg, I tried to keep it still. "I have no idea."

Lando raised an eyebrow, "When was the last time you and Bradley slept together? Surely, he should be here with you, not me."

I looked down at my hands, "Me and Bradley are not together anymore." I held my hands together as I thought about the relationship I had shared with Bradley.