27(PC) - Charles Leclerc & Lando Norris (P1)

'AND, OH NO, I NEVER MEANT TO DO YOU HARM'

Holding his hand, Octavia looked up at the man she had been dating for about six months. "What are you staring at?" He asked her with a wink as he noticed the young woman looking at him. 

Blushing, she looked away before nudging her shoulder against his. "I was just thinking about the first time we met," Octavia admitted as she felt him squeeze her hand. 

Lando chuckled as he glanced forward in the direction they were walking as he thought about the first time he laid his eyes on her. Things had been different for her then of course, he remembered how absolutely amazing she looked. She walked with Jenson and his partner, Brittny, Octavia was wearing a floral dress that fitted her figure perfectly and heels that made her legs look much longer than they were. 

Seeing her standing next to Brittny, Lando tried to work the young woman out. At that moment in time he didn't know if she was related to either Jenson or Brittny. The light brown hair that framed the beautiful girls face was a similar colour to Brittney's but looks could be deceiving and people came in all shapes and sizes. Standing next to his car on the straight, Lando kept his helmet on as he stared over at the woman who was laughing along with Brittny. 

He watched as she walked towards another driver, Charles. She approached him, smiling and laughing as she spoke to him. Lando noticed her put a hand on his upper arm before he sighed and looked away. He didn't know the truth then, only what his mind conjured up. 

"I remember," Lando's eyes widened as he shook his head a little. "You looked divine," he told her with a grin. 

Lando didn't meet her until after the race. He came third, Charles coming third and the two guys celebrated together on the podium alongside Max who came first. Lando's eyes raked over the crowd, the woman standing next to Charles' young brother, he noticed her from a distance, her pretty face standing out amounts all the others. 

When they left the podium, Charles headed towards the brunette. Lando slowly followed, before he was called over by the second place winner. Then the realisation hit him, the young woman was Charles' sister. Seeing her dimpled Leclerc smile when she introduced herself to him made he aware of who she was, then Arthur confirmed her identity. 

Octavia laughed, "You thought I was dating Charles, my own brother."

"I didn't know he was your brother," Lando let go of her hand and playfully gave her small shove before pulling her closer to him. "I have to admit," he spoke quietly as they stopped walking, his hands on her back stupidly pulling her into an embrace in public. "I'm very glad you're his sister."

"Octavia! Norris!" The world for the two secret lovers crashed around them when they heard the voice of her middle brother. 

Stepping away from each other, Lando turned to look at Charles who was storming towards the couple. Octavia awkwardly stood in her heels, her left hand holding her right elbow and her bottom lip sucked in as she looked at the ground. For the first time since her and Lando started their relationship, she had allowed herself to get caught. Arriving at the track together, she had foolishly let her guard down. 

"What is this?" Charles snapped as he got to the couple. 

She looked up at him, her green eyes staring at him as she gulped. She was not ready for this, she didn't know how to react. 

Lando put an arm around her, drawing her towards him. "We're-"

"Two friends," Octavia butted in with a smile as she leaned closer to Lando. 

Charles crossed his arms over his chest as he shook his head. "I'm not stupid," he told his sister. "I know when people are going to kiss," he looked at Lando before he spoke again. "Take your hands off my sister," his request was simple. 

Octavia and Lando exchanged a look before he removed his arm from around her. "Charles, mate," Lando tried to speak to his fellow racing driver. "Don't be-"

Charles put his hand around his sister's wrist, "Let's go." Octavia's brother was forceful in his words and not happy as he basically dragged his younger sister away from Lando. 

"Charles, please," she tried to reason with him as she walked quickly trying to keep up with him. "Charles!" 

He abruptly stopped and turned to face her, his teeth gritted as he spoke, "Not another word until we're in the garage. I won't have my sister's personal life the talk of the grid."

She stared at him, he was fuming. She's not seen him this mad since the time she put glitter in his shampoo and conditioner before he went on a big date. Octavia knew better than to go against his words, she nodded and yanked her hand back. The two siblings walked alongside each other towards the Ferrari garage, her lips in a thin line, her arms crossed over her chest. Charles glanced at his sister every now and again, he never wanted to upset her but he didn't want her to get involved with any of his friends. 

Charles knew from experience that the life he was living was not what he wanted for his sister. She would be waiting at home for her partner to return, waiting and waiting. Sure there would be some perks, a little fame and money but mostly waiting for her partner to return home whilst it was racing season. 

His sister needed more than that, his sister needed her own life, a normal life. 

Lando Norris could not give that to her.