26 & 33(TBP) - Lando Norris

'But don't pretend you ever forgot about me'

I stood by the window and looked out at the car that had just stopped outside of my house. My breathing quickened and my heart started to race as I stepped back hoping that I wouldn't be visible behind the net curtain. "What's wrong, Serena?" My brother's voice made me jump as I wrapped my arms around my body. When I didn't reply, Joseph got up and moved the net curtain back looking out.

"Don't do anything," I mumbled as I walked towards the door.

Joseph was quick to stop me, standing in front of the door as he looked at me with disappointment in his eyes. "If you keep answering the door every time he comes around, he'll never get the message."

I sighed before I nodded my head.

The knock on the door caught myself and his attention. I backed into the living room away as my brother opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Joseph asked loudly, his voice was calm as he asked.

I listened as I leaned against the wall, "I need to see Serena." I hated how he made me feel, I hated him with every fibre in my body.

"She's not here," Joseph lied telling my ex-boyfriend a small lie to save me.

"I know she's here," Lando snapped back. "Serena!" He started to shout, repeating my name several times as I bit my lip keeping myself quiet.

My heart was racing and I was shaking as I tried to stay silent.

The shouting was stopped by a crack, my eyes widened as I bit my knuckles on my right hand as tears streamed down my face.

"Leave!" Joseph was angry now, his voice giving away he was losing his temper.

"I'm not leaving until I have spoken to her. Serena!" I heard him shout again before I heard another crack, a groan before the exchanging of skin on skin contact.

Moving my hand from my mouth, I stepped out of the play I had been hiding before I walked towards the door. Just outside of the door in the garden was my brother and exboyfriend exchanging blows.

"Joe?" My voice was barely audible as I spoke before they stopped in their tracks and looked up at me. "What are you doing?"

My brother walked towards me, he placed both his hands on my sbhoulders. "I'm trying to get rid of this jerk," he told me like it was simple.

Shaking my head, I moved away from him. "Just wait for me inside," I was disappointed this time. "Please," I pleaded as I stared up at him.

Joseph narrowed his eyes as he turned and glared at Lando who was standing on the path waiting. "I'm doing this for her," my brother warned him. "If I had my way you wouldn't be standing there." He turned and headed inside just closing the door leaving me with Lando.

"Why are you here?" I asked him sadly as I stared at his now bloody face where he'd taken a punch from Joseph. It didn't even make a difference to his looks, in fact it only made him hotter and that annoyed me.

As he walked towards me, I noticed the sparkle in his eyes the one thing that got me every time. "I needed to see you," he blurted out quickly. "I love you. I saw you with Charles, I just-"

"What you're doing isn't healthy. You have to stop, please," I begged him as he stepped towards me, my feet automatically stepping away from him. "You broke up with me, you are the one with the problem."

He stopped a few paces from me, his eyes looking me up and down. "I don't know why I just get so... jealous," he mused as he thought of the right words. "I can change for you."

I shook my head as I put my hands on the door that was now behind me. "I don't want that," I told him as I looked at his beautiful stupid face. "I don't want to get back with you, I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

"Do you know who I am?" His attitude changed almost instantly as he put his arms out wide so it was obvious he was about to say something important. "I'm Lando freaking Norris, I can have any woman I want," he smirked as he watched me by the door way.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I let out a cold laugh. "If you are so great, why are you here begging for me to take you back?"

He narrowed his eyes as he stepped towards me, I lifted my head up as I watched him with the same smirk on my face. "Trust me I won't be making the same mistake again," his words were supposed to be sharp and cutting but it only made me smile more.

"Good," I shrugged my shoulders as I took a deep breath. Reaching for the door handle, I slipped into my home closing the door behind me before he started banging on the door again screaming my name even louder than before. I put my hand up to stop my brother from doing anything before I sat on the sofa, a smile on my face and a clear conscience.