18(PC) - Lando Norris

'And you can tell everybody this is your song'

Picking up my phone from the side, I smiled as I saw the notification saying Lando had just gone live on Twitch. Locking my phone back up, I laid it back down before I picked up my cup of tea and took a small sip. My smile grew as I heard Lando's voice from the next room in our apartment, I didn't need to watch his live stream, I could hear him. From the tone of his voice and the volume, I knew he was getting excited about something. 

I got up from the stool I sat on, picking up my phone and tea I walked through to our shared bedroom. Placing my stuff down on the sideboard, I opened the wardrobe before looking through it. I was heading out in the evening with the girls, so I thought whilst I had some peace this would be the best time to get myself sorted out. 

Moving the clothes from side to side, I looked at each of my dresses as I did. If I was honest I was not satisfied with most of my clothes, I didn't have time to go out and buy anything new. 

"Mica!" My eyes widened when I heard Lando calling my name. "Babe, where are you?"

"In here," I called to him as I closed the wardrobe doors. 

When I turned, I saw Lando entering the bedroom, a smile on his lips as he looked at me. "Babe," he spoke excitedly, "Wanna come online with me?"

"Oh," my mouth fell open as I looked at him shocked that he'd asked. 

We'd been together for around two years now but he'd not once asked me to come on Twitch with him. I wasn't upset by that, it never bothered me. I knew he'd accidently filmed me once on his Instagram live story and it caused a lot of upset from his fans. 

"Don't be scared," he told me. "I just need you to come with me for a minute." His voice was calm and reassuring as he reached for my right hand, his thumb stroking my skin as he winked at me. 

My lips curled into a wide grin as I stepped closer to him before tip toeing up and kissing him on his lips. "Okay," I agreed almost regretting it as I spoke. "But this time I'm not going to hold back if there is too much hate."

Lando chuckled as he looked into my eyes, his free hand cupped my face before he spoke. "Do whatever you want," he leaned his forehead against mine. "You're not going anywhere, so..."

I loved hearing his voice, especially when he was telling me how much I meant to him without saying those words. "Come on then," I sighed as I realised I was going to have to do it sooner or later. 

He stepped back, keeping his right hand clasped around mine as he pulled me towards the spare room. Taking a deep breath, I smiled as I entered the room. I looked at the screen, my heart almost stopping when I saw myself on the computer screen before Lando stood behind the seat of his home simulator. "Take a seat, babe," he said as he looked at me putting his hands on the top of the chair. 

Awkwardly, I smiled at him before I climbed into the seat. "What do you want me to do?" I asked him as I looked at him as he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me from the right. 

He let out a small laugh before kissing me on the cheek. "So, I thought we could answer some questions whilst you race my favourite track," he said as he reached forward and pressed a few buttons on the steering wheel. 

I stared at this screen as I tried to work out what he was doing, my eyes caught some of the comments. Most of them seemed like nice enough comments, I smiled as I looked back at the game before Lando spoke again. "So, Mica is a little nervous. This is her very first time going live on Twitch, so..." His eyes flickered to the comments before he looked back at me, a smile on his lips. "There is a lot of personal questions tonight," he laughed as he pressed another kiss to my cheek. "Lets go, babe," he grinned, "What's my favourite track?"

Placing my hands on the steering wheel, I looked away from him with a massive smile on my face. "Silverstone?" I said trying to sound like I knew before letting out a small laugh.