42(PC) - Max Verstappen

'To feel her underneath, turning into the light'

I watched enviously as I stood by the bar, my eyes were narrowed under my large dark sunglasses as I watched Max kissing his girlfriend, Rhea. My elbows were on the bar with my back to the staff as I just stared at the scene that was close to the side of the stage. 

I knew there was a perfectly good reason I didn't want to come to this bloody festival. 

"Here," a drink was thrust in front of me before I reached for it and took a big mouthful. "Calm down, Kit." My closest friend and the person who had convinced me to come to this festival, Jemimah said before she took my right hand and started to drag me towards the stage. 

"Kit!" My name was shouted as Max's friend, Lando approached. "Where's mine?"

Raising my eyebrow, I looked down at my drink, "Oh, you want some?" I asked him as I offered it to him. 

Lando smiled before he went to reach for my plastic cup. 

Moving it back, I held it close before I pointed towards the bar, "Try over there."

His nose twitched as he looked back at me, "You're so mean, Kit."

Shrugging my shoulders, I handed him the beaker before spoke, "Keep it. I'm not feeling it." I ran my fingers through my hair, my long brown hair falling perfectly around my face as I looked for the couple again. Max glanced at me, my eyes narrowing as for a brief second we made eye contact. 

Turning away from him and my friends, I headed towards the toilets. I waved my wristband through to the toilets in the VIP section before I walked into the ladies. Gripping the sink, I stared at my reflection as I breathed heavily. 

I honestly hated every moment of this. I should have declined to come to this stupid thing. I just didn't want to let my friends down, having missed out last year, I thought I needed to say yes. Things had changed in our friendship group since last year, though. 

"Kit!" Jumping, I let go of the skin before I looked at Max with wide eyes. 

Shaking my head, I stared at him as I crossed my arms over my chest. "What do you want? You bored of Rhea now?" My voice was spiteful as I asked him, I should have been more gracious; after all, I was the one in the wrong. 

Max closed the main door to the toilets before he walked towards me, his strides long before his hands gripped on my thin jacket, pulling me close to him before our lips collided. I needed him right now; I couldn't bear not to touch him a minute longer. 

My hands gripped his shoulders as he pushed me against the wall of the bathroom. His hands went to my thighs before he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his midsection as our lips never left each others. We were both needy and desperate as our hands explored each other. 

Our moment was interrupted by his phone ringing, he broke apart from me, setting me on the ground on my feet before he took his phone from his pocket. I watched on as I wiped my thumb over my lips, feeling where he just was. 

"We need to get back out there," he gripped me by the waist before planting a kiss on my lips again. "Now be a good girl," he told me before he leaned his mouth next to my ear. "I might pay a visit to your tent tonight if you behave." He winked at me before straightening his clothes and leaving me standing there. 

I took a deep breath, I hated the effect he had on me. Knowing to leave it a few minutes, I took a moment to sort my hair out in the mirror before joining my friends out there like nothing ever happened. 

A/N - I'm back bebe!!