50(PC) - Callum Ilott

'I really don't know why it's such a big deal though'

As soon as I ended the call I was on, my phone began to ring again. I couldn't help but roll my eyes as I realised it was another work call, taking a deep breath I pressed the answer button and put it on loudspeaker as I carried my phone through my house. 

"Hey there," I put on my phone voice as I held the phone close to my face as I walked into the kitchen. "Are you ready for a good time?" As I spoke I picked up the cup of tea I made before my last call. 

On the phone, there was some fumbling before a voice spoke. "Umm, hi." 

Oh great, a nervous first timer. 

"So, how can I help you?" I asked as I sat on the kitchen side and stared out of the window. 

Heavy breathing, then, "I'm sorry, I've never done this before." 

I tilted my head to the side as I realised the voice was very familiar. I just couldn't place it though. 

"Let me put your mind at ease, young man. How about we start with your name, babe?" I tried to be as comforting as possible as I tried to think about who it could possibly be. 

"No names," the person was quick to say. 

Chuckling, I pulled my right knee up to my chest as I put my chin on it. "Okay, then," I nodded, it wasn't uncommon not to get a name. "What do you want to talk about then?"

The man on the other end of the line wasn't alone, I could hear talking in the background. "Sex?"

"What exactly is it about sex you want to talk about?" I wanted to end this call but it was all money even when much wasn't happening. "You want to talk about doing it doggy style? Maybe we can talk about blow jobs, or my favourite subject-"

"Okay, stop." The lad was quick to speak, there was only silence in the background as I listened with a smile on my face. 

"Oh baby, you are so innocent," I said with a smirk, my real voice coming through as I pulled my tea to my lips. 

"What's your name?" The guy asked as I put my cup back down. 

I smiled, "Angel." Of course I was going to tell him my work name. 

"Is that your real name?" He asked me catching me off guard as I got down from my kitchen side. 

"Yes."

"You sound very similar to someone I know," he spoke as I walked through to my living room where I laid on my sofa. 

"Oh, really?" I said as I looked at my television screen, it was on but there was no sound. 

The person on the other end spoke, "You sound like my friend. God, I miss her."

"Maybe, give her a call instead of me. I can guess she's probably missing you too." I smiled as I thought about two young people who were missing each other.

"Thanks for your advice," the man said before the call ended quickly. 

I sighed as I laid my head on the armrest and stared up at the ceiling. 

My phone started to ring, closing my eyes, I wanted to avoid any more calls. 

Taking a deep breath, I looked at my phone before my eyes widened as I looked at the name on the screen. "Callum?" I said to myself as I sat up nearly choking on the air in the room. "Twat," I shook my head as I realised what had just happened. 

Answering the phone, I put it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Jaime?" Callum's voice said my name and I bit my lip as I realised he was who had just called me on the work number coming through to my mobile. 

"Callum?" My voice was almost a whisper as I shook my head. 

"Jaime," he said my name again. "I miss you," he told me as I got to my feet. "Angel."

I didn't know what to say to him, it was definitely him I had just spoke to and it sounded like he knew it was me too. 

"So, sexy talk your side hustle?" He asked me, a chuckle leaving his lips. 

"Oh baby," I put my work voice on. "You are so innocent."