8(PC) - Lewis Hamilton

'All I wanna do is be touched, so touch me, so touch me'

After my break-up, I found myself dealing with it in the worst ways. Sure, Paul was a great guy when we were together but over time we found that we wanted different things in our relationship. He wanted to get married, have a family and settle down whilst continuing to work as a presenter for Sky F1. I wanted to get married, sure, but I didn't want to have children if it meant me at home looking after them all the time whilst my husband was out travelling the world. Then, two weeks after we had the conversation, he broke it off. 

Just like that, I had gone from a five-year relationship to suddenly being single. 

I spent the first few days crying in the hotel room we were staying in. 

The next few days, I cried outside of my hotel room heading to the sights in Abu Dhabi. 

The final night, I decided to do something about how I was feeling. 

After getting all dressed up, I found myself in the bar of the hotel. 

My eyes watched, I looked for someone I might know. Being with Paul had given me loads of friends yet I wondered where all those people were now. 

"Taylor?" I heard a voice pull me from my loneliness. 

Looking up I found myself staring into the dark eyes of Lewis Hamilton. I had to admit I had never spoken to him too much before, sure he was friends with Paul but he wasn't someone he regularly hung out with. "Hi," I smiled as he motioned to the chair opposite me. "Take a seat."

"No Paul?" Lewis asked, he was quiet as he asked. 

I sighed as I looked down at my glass of wine. "I'm surprised you haven't heard," I flashed my eyes before I met his eyes with mine again. "We've broken up."

Lewis looked confused, "Broken up?"

Nodding my head, I looked out the window as I tried to not cry. I didn't want to cry. I just wanted to feel something different to the pain I was feeling.

"Well, it sounds like you have no where to be tomorrow," Lewis said pulling my attention back to him. I glanced at him with confusion on my face.

"What?"

"So, if you have no where else to be and you're not leaving, why not come and hang out in the Mercedes garage tomorrow? I haven't had support for a while, Toto won't mind." Lewis had a smile on his lips as he waited for an answer. 

My lips curled into a smile, "If I'm honest, I'm thinking more about tonight." I needed to take that leap, to do something about the pain I felt. 

Lewis tilted his head a little before his eyes widened. "Oh," he said as he sat up straight again and caught on. "I don't think you doing anything like that would be a good idea, do you?"

Shrugging my shoulders, I raised my eyebrows before dropping them quickly as I smirked. "I'm single now, I can do whatever I want." I picked up my glass before drinking the red wine, "I'm in room 225. Come and see me if you want."

I left him at the table before returning back to the hotel room. 

Once I was alone, I took a deep breath not believing my confidence with one of the greatest sports stars of my time. I was an idiot. My name was going to be all over the track and talked about in every garage for throwing myself at Lewis bloody Hamilton. 

I slipped my jacket off hanging it on the hook before there was a knock on the door. 

Opening the door, I looked at Lewis who stood on the other side before I stepped aside and let him into my room. He closed the door behind himself before we quickly closed the gap. 

Our lips met, urgency rushing through both of our bodies with the actions. 

His hands tugged at my dress, pulling it off as my hands pulled off his clothing too before we were both in our underwear. He looked down at my body before he pushed me down on the large bed. He climbed on top, straddling me before his lips met mine again. 

I felt something new as he touched me. 

The pain from the end of mine and Paul's relationship was moved aside for a moment. 

Lewis' hands moved down my skin as he reached for the front of my bra. I gasped against him, surprise taking over me before he unclipped it at the front, his lips leaving mine as his hands pushed my bra against and his lips kissed my skin before he pulled my right nipple into his mouth with his lips. 

My mind was working overtime as I tried to bring pleasure to the front of my mind. 

I was thinking about feeling more than this. I needed to. 

I reached for his hair, my fingers wrapping in it before pulling it back a little. 

His eyes met mine, almost as if he was questioning my decision. 

"That's a dangerous game," his voice was raspy as he warned me. 

Taking his words as a challenge, I pulled a little more. 

He was quick to come back up to my face, his lips almost against mine as he looked into my eyes. Neither of us moved for a moment as we stared at each other. As he watched me, I felt like he was reading into me too much, like he was looking into my soul and seeing all my flaws and downfalls. 

My hand reached for his right one before I moved it over my skin before I put it against my throat. "Put your hand right here. Trust me."

His eyes looked at his hand before he looked back at me, he raised his eyebrows before I gave him a small nod. 

He leaned down, his lips meeting mine before the kiss turned aggressive. I felt him taking charge of me, his tongue finding it's way past my lips at his hand squeezed at my throat. 

A low moan left my mouth into his, before he pulled back and smirked at me. Even if it just for the evening, I could tell he was going to drown the emotional pain I felt with physical pleasure and pain.