9 (2) - Lando Norris

Braking harshly, I turned my car engine off, abandoning my dodgy Mini in the driveway of my friends' shared house before running towards the door. My right forefinger pressed the doorbell over and over until the door was pulled open by Ashley, who was still in his dressing gown with huge bags under his eyes. "You look like shit," I told him as I stared at him before I pushed passed him and into the house that was basically a second home to me. "Is everyone up yet?"

"Jonesy, it's six in the morning," he reminded me as he followed me into the living room.

I sighed, "We're supposed to be going to Alton Towers. We need to leave in like, thirty mins at the most."

Ashley rolled his eyes before he walked through the living room to the door that leads to the stairs. "You better wake up Lando then," he told me as he shook his head. "He's not going to be happy, he didn't get home till 2 in the morning." He headed away, leaving me standing in the living room like a mug, thinking about my options. 

Following Ashley, I headed up the stairs slowly as I considered not waking Lando, after all, he had spent the last week working in Germany. Once at the top of the stairs, I walked along the landing to the last door on the left before taking a deep breath. "Today's the day, come on, get up!" I announced loudly as I pushed the door open and took a step into Lando's bedroom. 

My eyes widened as I stared at him lying in his bed, he was sound asleep shirtless, the blanket riding low on his hips, the top of the waistband of his boxers peeking out from the edge. "Lando!" I shouted as I banged on the door of his bedroom. 

He sat up quickly, his eyes wide as he looked at me. "What are you doing?" He asked as he chucked a pillow in my direction. 

Catching the pillow, I leaned against the door awkwardly as I smiled. "Alton Towers, remember?"

"Just got back from Germany, remember?" His voice was so condescending as he narrowed his eyes at me before he laid back down, pulling the blanket up over himself. 

Sighing, I took a few steps towards his large bed before I laid on the bed next to him on top of the blanket. "Do you want me to bring you a jumper back?" I asked him as I stared at the sheet where his face would be. "Oh, maybe I could bring you a packet of trump cards back?"

He ripped the duvet off his face and stared in my direction, his dark eyes watching me intensely. "Fine, I'm coming," he spoke angrily as he watched me. "But I'm not coming to your party tonight."

"Party?" I scrunched my eyebrows at him as I sat up and looked back at him. "What party?"

Lando sat up as he realised what he just said, "I'm so sorry." He closed his eyes as he pinched the bridge of his nose and looked down at the blanket. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

I looked away from him as I got to my feet, "I hate surprises." I walked towards the door, he quickly got up and sprinted to the door closing it before I could leave. 

"You can't let them know I told you," he said as he stood in front of the door. 

My mouth fell open as I laughed at him, he was so desperate for me not to say anything that he was standing in his boxers in front of the door, keeping me in his room. "Why shouldn't I tell them?" I asked him as I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at his face. 

Panic spread across his face, "If you tell them, they will kill me."

Shrugging my shoulders, I smirked. "Sure, but it doesn't matter. You're not coming to my party anyway." 

He held his hands up in front of his chest, "Fine. I'll come to your party, I'll even come to Alton Towers."

I looked up at the ceiling as I thought about what else I could do to punish him for a bit, "Oh, is that it?" I asked him as I looked back into his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked in a quiet, rushed voice. 

"What are you two doing in there?!" Ashley called from the other side from the door as he banged on the bedroom door. 

My eyes were still locked with Lando's as I smirked at him, "Oh, Lando was just telling me-"

Quick as a flash he grabbed hold of me as he pushed me back, his right hand covering my mouth. "I was just telling her about Germany!" Lando finished my sentence as he narrowed his eyes at me. My back was against the wardrobe, Lando's mostly naked body leaning against mine as I stared at him. "I'll buy you lunch today," he said as he looked at me waiting for an answer. His hand was still on my mouth, so I shrugged my shoulders as I smirked under his hand. "I'll keep Ashley away from you tonight after you've had a few drinks." 

I rolled my eyes as he moved his hand off my mouth, finally letting me speak. "How about you buy me lunch today and dance with me at least once tonight, and I'll call it quits?" I suggested as he stepped away from me, letting me straighten myself up. 

"Sure," he laughed as before he winked at me. "Now if you could leave me in peace, I have to get dressed."

Glancing over at his alarm clock, I slapped his upper right arm playfully before I smiled, "You have ten minutes, Norris!" I chuckled before I left his room, I pulled the door shut behind me before I leaned against the wall smiling to myself.