2(TBP) - Carlos Sainz

"LOOK AT THE STARS, LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU"

I smiled as I looked over at the man who I was due to marry in the next month. Everything was sorted, everything was perfect apart from one thing. "Oh, come on Carlos," I said as I pouted at him. "I'm only asking for this one thing."

He glanced in my direction and laughed as he winked at me. "You have picked the colour scheme, the hotel and the cars. I'm choosing where we are going for our honeymoon."

Biting my lip, I tried to give him a sad look, trying to make myself look as innocent as possible as I crossed my arms over my chest. "But Paris is the most romantic city in the world." 

Carlos sighed, "Paris is overrated and expensive for nothing. Don't forget I go to France every year, Cariño." He used his Spanish nickname for me, a knowing look on his face as he looked at me. 

"And don't you forget, babe, I have never been to Paris. You get to travel all over the world," I sighed as he got to his feet. "Whilst you're doing that, I'm here."

He smiled as he approached me, "You want to go to Paris?" He asked me as he offered his hands out to me. 

I stared up into those dark brown eyes, I could get lost in them for days. "Yes," I put my hands in his as I got up to my feet, our toes touching and our lips inches from each other. 

"Okay," he nodded before he kissed my cheek then let go of my hands and walked away, towards the hall. 

"What do you mean okay?" I called after him confused by his reaction. Following him, he entered his office and I saw him in his safe. "Carlos, what are you doing?"

When he turned around he had a cheeky smile on his face, in his hands were our passports. "We're going to Paris. Go get an overnight bag."

My mouth fell open, "We can't just go to another country. Are you crazy?" 

Carlos put his hands on my arms and pulled me close to him, "I'm just in love. I want to treat you to whatever you want."

"You just don't want to go to Paris for your honeymoon," I teased him. 

He sighed before he mumbled some words in Spanish, "Tu adivinaste."

I hated being me sometimes, Carlos was the man of my dreams, everything about him was perfect apart from the fact that he was Spanish and fully fluent in it. I was born here in Spain, but my parents were lazy English people and I was never taught any Spanish. Then just like my parents I never went out of my way to learn it myself. 

"You know I hate it when you do that," I looked up at him and gave him a begging look. 

He ran his right hand up and down my back in a comforting fashion. "Cariño, get yourself a bag packed. I promise you where we are going we won't need any Spanish." He kissed my hair before he pulled away from me, "Come on. I'll let you drive if you can get your bag packed before me."

Throwing him a wink, I dashed up the stairs, my little feet carrying me as fast as they could. It was always a beautiful healthy competition between the two of us. Carlos followed me, quickly pulling me back before he spun me around on the stairs. Facing him, he brought his perfect smooth lips down onto mine as he ran his fingers over my arms. When we mutually pulled away, I was nearly laying on the stairs, he was hovering over me. I looked up at him, my eyes full of lust as I spoke, "You drive." I licked my top lip slowly before I bit my bottom lip, standing back up, we shared another kiss. My hands tangled in his hair as I smiled against his lips.