Freebie - Alex Albon

My hands slid over the pole with ease as I hoisted myself up before slowly sliding back down it. I closed my eyes before turning to the other side of the pole. When I opened my eyes again, I was looking in the direction of the audience. My routine started the same, jump up on the pole, come down before twirling around it and starting my song looking at the audience.

The opening chords of my chosen song began to play, my lips curled into a smirk for a brief moment as I looked over the audience. My eyes scanned over the people before landing on someone new. I was here most nights, I knew most of the men that attended here, the same people. But this one, this guy was new here.

As I moved to the music, I noticed he was sat alone but there were two glasses on the table in front of him, his head resting on his fist as he looked off into the distance, a bored expression on his face. Returning my attention back to my routine, I gripped my hands tightly around the cold silver pole as I put my right leg high up and wrapped my self up around the pole. My legs were around the pole before I slowly twirled around as I went down to the ground.

I slowly crawled to the front of the stage before I sat on the edge of the stage, my eyes scanned over the crowd before I found the young man again. He was now joined by a friend, the man who he was with looked more interested in this place than the first guy. I looked straight forward, my attention not on anyone as I shimmied my tank top off, leaving me in sitting there, legs crossed and a smirk on my face. Now I was only wearing my white rhinestone bra with a pair of white short hot pants, a pair of large clear based shoes on my feet. My long blonde locks were spiralling down my back before I pushed myself up and off the stage, my eyes made contact with the guy controlling the music who merged my song with the next one which would get the other girls on stage.

As I heard the footsteps of the other girls, I slowly and seductively passed through the audience. I ran my hands over the backs of the men who watched either myself or the others before I got to the bar. Looking over at Joel, I nodded before he walked over to me, bar towel over his right shoulder and a smile on his lips. "Who are the newbies?" I asked him as I leaned over the bar, my forearms on the cold wood as I looked up at the barman.

He let out a small chuckle as he glanced over at the table before he looked back at me. "Well, unless my eyes deceive me, they are both Formula One drivers."

I looked over at the table before I shook my head, a small laugh leaving my lips. "And I am nun," I looked back at Joel before I rolled my eyes. "Give us two freebies," I winked at him as I stood up straight again, my feet getting used to being in the shoes again.

Joel turned away before he made two drinks which he handed to me, "Good luck."

My hands wrapped around the two small glasses before I turned away from the bar. I walked towards the table with the two new guys, as I approached, I took a deep breath before painting a smile on my lips. "See anything you like?" I asked as I placed the drinks down, one in front of each guy.

They both turned and looked up at me, suddenly I felt a little self-conscious. From the stage they looked a little older than me, now I realised they were probably the same age as me. The stocker guy gave me a cute smile before he spoke, "Oh, there is a lot here I like."

I looked up at the stage, "Let me guess." Glancing over the girls, I knew who the lads eyed up, "The short brunette, red bra."

He turned and looked at her, "That's the one. How did you know?"

"It's my job to know," I told him before I looked at his friend. He was the one who had caught my attention from the beginning, "And what about you?" I might have seemed like the most confident girl in the world, but it was all a persona.

His light brown eyes locked with mine, I noticed he had not looked down once, only ever looking at my eyes. "I'm just," he was awkward as he spoke, blushing a little before he looked down at the table.

"Why don't we start with your name?" I asked him as I put my hands on the table, my eyes on the guy.

His friend spoke, "Alex. His name is Alex. He's a little nervous."

"Give over, Max," Alex looked sharply at his friend. He looked up at me and smiled, "Alex, my name is-"

"Alex," I interrupted as I outstretched my right hand to him. "I'm Coco."

He shook my hand, a knowing look on his face. His hand was smooth, his grip was tight, and the shake was firm, I smirked as he spoke whatever was on his mind. "Is that your real name?"

I licked my top lip as I thought about if it was a good idea or not to tell him, "My real name is," I leaned close as I put my other hand on top of the one that was shaking me. "Mavis."

"It's much prettier than Coco," he assured me as he smiled.

Taking my hands back, I straightened back up before I spoke, "Well, I have work to do." I winked before I turned to walk away.

"How much for a private show?" His friend, Max, asked abruptly getting my attention.

Turning back to the table, my eyes on Max as I smiled. "For you," I pretend thought for a moment before I gave him a price. "A hundred," I watched him as waited for his answer.

"And for him?" Max gestured to Alex with his hands.

I put my hands on my hips, my attention on the guy I had set my sights on initially. "For you," my eyes on Alex, "I'd do it for free." It wasn't an offer that came along every day.

Offering my hand to the beautiful tanned skin man, he looked at my hand before he glanced at his friend then back to me. "I, erm," he didn't really speak, just stuttered.

Smiling, I reached down to the pen and napkin on the table before I noted down my phone number. "How about you call me when you're ready? Next time we meet," I put the paper towel in front of him, "I promise I will look my normal self." He didn't speak, I noticed the way he watched me though, shy and nervous before I spoke again, "Bye Alex."