66(TBP) - Pierre Gasly

'You're gonna be, a shinin' star, in fancy clothes, and fancy car-ars'

 Opening the door, I smiled brightly before I jumped up and wrapped my arms around my best friend, Pierre's neck as I held him close to me, closing my eyes "When did you get back? I've missed you so much. Why didn't you tell me you were coming home?" All the words tumbled from my mouth quickly as I kept hold of him. "I'm so happy you're back, don't ever go away again." My eyes opened and I found myself staring at a bright blue car, a Lamborghini Aventador, my mouth fell open as I kept my eyes on it.

"So, Zola, you can let me go now." Pierre almost squeaked in my arms as I laughed before stepping back removing my arms from him and giving him so air.

I smiled at him as I looked at him properly, I shook my head as I tip toed up and touched the bandana he had pushing his hair away from his face. "What is all this about?" I asked him as I pushed it out of his hair.

Grabbing the material, Pierre stepped back as I came out of my house, closing the door behind me so I didn't have to deal with my family being nosey. He tucked it in his pocket as he shrugged his shoulders, "I was trying something new."

"It's not really you," I told him as I walked towards the bench that was in the garden, I sat down and watched as he sat next to me. "New car?"

He nodded, "I thought I would treat myself. All I ever do is put the money in the bank and just watch it grow."

I turned my head to look at him, "I know you better than you know yourself, Pierre, so, who is she?"

"What are you talking about?" He asked me as he played dumb.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I laughed a little. "We've been friends for a very long time, I know you. So, come on then, what's her name?"

"Cate," he admitted as he looked forward as his car. "She's so... perfect," he told me as he nudged his shoulder against mine. "I don't even know how it happened."

I smiled as I nudged him back, "So, you going to introduce us at some point?"

Pierre rolled his eyes as he got to his feet, "Come on then." He offered me his hand, "Lets go." He jangled his keys in front of me with his other hand, sending a wink my way.

"Can I drive, please?" I asked him with a coy smile as I flicked back my sandy hair behind my ears. "Go on, Pierre," I said as I got to my feet ignoring his outstretched hand.

He glanced back to his newly brought vehicle, I watched as his face screwed up, the worry obvious. "If you crash it," he started.

"Thanks," I snatched the keys from his hands as I skipped towards his car. "You can put that stupid thing back in your hair now," I teased him as I climbed into the driver's seat.

Pierre mimicked my voice as he spoke, "You can put that stupid thing back in your hair now." He got into the passenger seat as he watched me carefully as I started to the engine. "Be careful, Zola."

The smile on my face was wide as I revved the engine listening to the sexual sound it made. "I think I'm in love," I sighed as I dreamily put my head on his shoulder.

"Get off!" He shook his head pushing me off him. "Drive us to Toulouse," he sighed as he looked at me. "You know what," he stopped me as he started to talk again, his voice had changed from playful to serious. "I think I am in love too."

I put my hand on his knee in a friendly way, a smile on my lips. "I am so happy for you," I told him as I took my hand back. "You deserve all the happiness in the world, idiot."