44(PC) - George Russell

'THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FALLING IN LOVE'

Standing in front of the mirror, I sucked my lips in as I felt disheartened at the reflection that was in front of me. "George?" I looked at him through the mirror, his eyes looking up from his phone and into my reflection. "What do you think of this dress?" I turned around to face him, I couldn't bear to stare at myself anymore. 

A smile crossed his lips, "You look great." 

Raising my eyebrows, I sighed as I shook my head. Stepping towards the bed, I pulled the dress over my head knowing it wasn't the right outfit for the evening. 

"Merci, what are you doing?" He asked as I rifled through my case as I wore just my bra and knickers. 

Grabbing my pink dress, I pulled it over my head as I groaned loudly. "We're going out tonight," I reminded him as I smoothed my hands over the silk like material of the dress. 

George rolled his eyes as I glanced over at him, "Babe, we're going out with the lads and their girlfriends, you need to chill out. Whatever you wear you will look amazing," he tried to assure me as he put his phone down on the bed. 

Turning back to the mirror, the sinking feeling returned as I put my hands on my stomach. "Oh my God," I ran my hands over the dress, "This is my favourite dress." I hated it, it looked dreadful, it just wasn't the right thing to wear tonight. 

I changed again, all George could do was watch as he shook his head at me and smiled as he watched. "Honestly, you are worrying too much. It's just dinner," he leaned back against the pillow at the head of the bed. 

"That's easy for you to say," I felt my nose twitch as I said it. Flicking my natural chocolate coloured curls over my shoulders as I looked up at him. "You see these guys all the time," I reminded him. "George," I looked back into the mirror, "I just don't want to make a bad impression."

He got up as he walked over, his hands finding my waist as he put his head next to mine having a bend over a little so he was at the same height as me. "It doesn't matter what you wear, I promise, I don't care what they think, I know you. I know you are beautiful so it doesn't bother me what you wear." He kissed my cheek as his hands stroked up and down my side from my waist to my hips. 

My eyes followed his hands before I spoke again, "Does this look really tight on me?

He grabbed my hips, twirling me on the spot so I was facing him. His green eyes stared into mine, I felt stuck on the spot as if I was captured by him. "I wish you could see what I see," he put his right hand under my chin as he tilted my face up so I was clearly looking at him. "I promise you, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. No outfit could ever look bad on you." 

"Shut up," I tried to move away from him but he took my hand with his left hand stopping me in my tracks. 

His right hand moved to my face, his fingers slowly stroking over my cheek as he smiled at me. "You look perfect, you look perfect in that dress," his eyes were striking as he spoke and keep his gaze on me. "We could just stay here," he looked me up and down, his tongue wetting his lips as he pulled me closer to him as our eyes met again. "I can show you just how beautiful you really are." His head moved closer to mine before he pressed his soft lips against my exposed neck, kisses trailing over the left side o my neck. I breathed in heavily as he did this, he knew everything about me, all my weak spots before I felt the slight sucking of my skin. A moan was quick to leave my lips, like I couldn't control it before he unattached himself from my neck and looked into my lust filled eyes. "Wear this dress," although his voice was almost a whisper I could feel the hunger in it as he placed his forehead against mine. "Please."