Survival - Survivor - Chapter 48

Hello! Please watch the 3rd version of the official trailer above before reading! I'm sorry if it's lacking in any way T_T I did my best and I suck at texts so I didn't use it in the vid because I didn't want to ruin it. I decided to make a second version of the official trailer because all of my edits are solely focused on the male characters. So! I've decided to create a new trailer where Sora (you/reader) is included as well. Hope you enjoyed it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the contents which means I had to retrieve the clips individually from yt. I don't have the time to scavenge and download the original contents from the initial source, so I took it from a second source (youtube) to save time and that's the reason why I left the credits of all the creators who actually took the time to find the og contents. It's my way of showing my respect. But the entire edit, transitions, and effect were done by me! I made it. (I will explain why I brought this up at the end of the chapter)

Anyways! Please reload/update the story a couple of times before reading to receive the latest updated ver! Enjoy!!! I'm sorry for any errors or mistakes! I'll fix it ASAP!

---------------------------------

I closed my eyes and lowered my head with my hands clasped together after my mother disclosed the truth. There's so much going on inside my head, I can't process any of it. Why does everything have to be so complicated? I thought my parents killed Jihyun on purpose, but it was Park Jihyun's fault? Does Bogum know about this? Ah... what the fuck is going on? This shouldn't be happening. I'm trying to detach myself from Taehyung, but it's tough. Why is he always the one to save me from my despair? How can I neglect him without feeling guilty after knowing he saved my life countless times? I owe him too many lives.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I sighed, turning to look at my mother.

"Would you have listened?" Eomma questioned blankly. I gulped and tilted my head backward. Fuck. I feel so stuffy.

"I need some time to process everything. Good night," I shook my head in an attempt to shake off the dizziness and got onto my feet. The elders didn't say anything but watched me leave the room. Well, that's a whole lot of shit to take in. How am I still sane after all this? I went to my room, dumped the files onto the couch, and walked over to my bed. I was about to slump onto it when I remembered Jungkook. His life is at stake. I have to protect him... ah... I'm so fucked. I gradually exited my room and walked up to his door. I raised my hand to knock but halted when a hot lump formed in my throat. I can't bring myself to face him. So I gave up and slid down against his door instead, then rested my head against the door in defeat. After a while, I got up and gloomily made my way out of the mansion. I walked into the garden, lost in my own thoughts, and entered the pebbled path leading to the water fountain but stopped dead in my track. My eyes drifted off to the person sitting on the bench. Jungkook. He's not in his room? The thing is... he isn't alone. Hwa-young was beside him. She's holding onto his hand while speaking to him, and surprisingly, Jungkook's sullen face suddenly brightened up at her words. He let out a soft scoff and sideways turned to smile at Hwa-young, who grinned at him in response. I gripped my fist restlessly but didn't say anything. At least she can make him smile when he's feeling down. He deserves to feel better, so I shouldn't ruin it. I let out a shaky breath, and decided to retreat from the water fountain, turned around, and walked away when the two of them let out cheery laughter, making my heart ache in pain, yet I kept walking forward. It's okay. It's okay Sora, it's okay.

"Will you at least eat something?" Taehyung asked when I entered the living room to find him sitting on the couch. My heart aches even more upon his troubled expression.

"I don't feel like eating," I shook my head.

"To win the fight, you need to take care of yourself. If you keep this up, you'll eventually collapse," Taehyung pushed the small rectangular box across the coffee table. I glanced at it and back to him. Why is he like this? Why does he have to be so confusing? I can't handle his bipolar disorder. I let out a heavy sigh and sat down on the couch, staring at the box in complete silence.